Author Topic: Badspot: Why don't you Mingle more with the Community?  (Read 8077 times)

How do you know they don't have 'real' friends?
Last time I was informed of anything, people were the only ones to use the internet.
People are people right?
But aside from that, I'll repeat myself.
How do you know they don't have 'real' friends?

inb4 Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Pro tip for the above posters: I do not play as "Badspot"

Like I said, I'm not going to fight you over a phrase. Besides, fighting over the internet is like competing in the special olimpics. Even if you win, your still handicapped.

In a thread a lil while back he said he doesn't play as Badspot.

...he could be anywhar!

I bet he's Zack437.
And Me, you are handicapped enough to start it. Even if anyone wins, you are simple minded and misguided.

In a thread a lil while back he said he doesn't play as Badspot.
I just said that.

I bet he's Zack437.
And Me, you are handicapped enough to start it. Even if anyone wins, you are simple minded and misguided.

I don't really understand how I started it (my first two posts weren't offencive to any one inparticular) but at least I'm trying to stop it. Oh, by the way, I was not trying to call anyone handicapped. The "your" wasn't directed at anyone.

and nitramji sayed that V9 had a few bugs so... WHATS TAKING BADSPOT SO LONG TO FIX THEM

Why dont you try to fix them then?

It's because we're dumbasses and he doesn't want to mingle with us.

:'(

I want to halp Badspot make fix 'n' stuffs!

Like I said, I'm not going to fight you over a phrase. Besides, fighting over the internet is like competing in the special olimpics. Even if you win, your still handicapped.

HA HA HA OLD STUFF IS SO FUNNY

I believe this would be a good example of why Badspot doesn't go to Blockland servers as Badspot:

Oh my god it's BADSPOTTTTT
it's an imposter, IT'S A HACKER
badspot when's v9
v9 v9 v9 v9 v9 v9 v9
hey badspot look at this LOOK AT THIS
BADSPOT I WANT TO HAVE YOUR CHILDREN
OHMYGOD IT'S BADDSPOTTTTT
can i beta test v9
badspot ban this person from blockland
badspot give me admin plsss
free blockland key pls
will this be in v9
elevators tanks events movers suggestions suggestions do this

Popularity has downsides.

You people forget that Badspot plays with other users other then Badspot.  There's no reason for him to play as himself because right now he wouldn't actually be able to play, he'd just get bombarded by constant questions.