Author Topic: How are you doing today?  (Read 2123 times)

im just waiting for next monday so i can celebrate my birth day

Yeah it kinda feels like 21 years of unresolved trauma and misery has finally caught up with me on this exact morning and I think that was the moment that I officially lost all faith in God so now I'm sorta having a crCIA like I swear to forget if I have one more upsetting dream I'm actually going to blow my loving head off with my bedside shotgun. I don't even have time to make this post because I have like 3 massive assignments due in 2 days for this degree that I hate and can't afford so I guess I have that going for me.

I hate venting on this forum but somewhere along the way I managed to move to a country where I had exactly two friends before one broke up with me and the other got evicted and threw himself off a balcony so between this place and my alcoholic parents I don't really have a choice. Hope everyone's having a great day. Remember to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you and if you're still in high-school make the most of it while you can.

Yeah it kinda feels like 21 years of unresolved trauma and misery has finally caught up with me on this exact morning and I think that was the moment that I officially lost all faith in God so now I'm sorta having a crCIA like I swear to forget if I have one more upsetting dream I'm actually going to blow my loving head off with my bedside shotgun. I don't even have time to make this post because I have like 3 massive assignments due in 2 days for this degree that I hate and can't afford so I guess I have that going for me.

I hate venting on this forum but somewhere along the way I managed to move to a country where I had exactly two friends before one broke up with me and the other got evicted and threw himself off a balcony so between this place and my alcoholic parents I don't really have a choice. Hope everyone's having a great day. Remember to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you and if you're still in high-school make the most of it while you can.

sorry to hear that Rally. sounds like a pretty forgeted situation. for what it's worth I am sure you're capable of getting those assignments done in time. but for the relationship problems... I can't even imagine that pain. I hope there's someone you can talk to about it. stay strong man.

lmao you got hammered??

OP, I was perma'd for this kind of thread. Pls lock before you get hammered too
thatyou cant tell the difference between yours and this one is loving funny

rally i will discord u when i can

Working a summer job as a technician in the electrical engineering lab. The director has me working on routing software to complete the final project for a course I haven't taken yet in order to get me up to task on working with the rest of the team on upgrading hardware. I finally got the whole board routed correctly after about two or three hours of loving around with the software.

I'm trying to make a run to Walmart to buy two HDMI-to-DisplayPort adapters so that I can run a TV as a monitor on my computer. The problem with the other monitor was fixed. Turns out I was using the speaker power cable for the monitor and the monitor power cable for the speakers. Oops.

Anyways I'm trying to go to Walmart but I don't have a car and the shuttle schedule is confusing as forget. It won't say when it's available during the summer or even if it's available at all. I don't even know if student mail is open. I may have to end up asking my parents to come down and we could make a run together. What a waste of everyone's time. And for the record I did call student transit and emailed them days ago and they are still unresponsive.

I'll elaborate more after work.

thatyou cant tell the difference between yours and this one is loving funny
I don't see a difference other than the OP

This month has been absolute dogstuff for me. Life is causing me issues and I've been acting like a cunt to my friends lately. I don't know what to do.

Are you saying it seems like it's hard to get ahead in life this month??

what work are you doing?

Trailer manufacturing I can't tell you anything else or they will send the CIA to my house

At least I'm pretty sure that's what they were implying when I signed the non-disclosure agreement

I've said to much already

Just signed up for a job at AMC theatres today. I'm waiting for a call back or an interview.

This month has been absolute dogstuff for me. Life is causing me issues and I've been acting like a cunt to my friends lately. I don't know what to do.

just stop being a cunt lmao

dont drive your friends away. ask them for support before ita too late. you'll only grow closer

OT: im doing good. had to cut someone out of my life. school ends next week and graduation is in 3 weeks.

Doing good, pretty busy now. Getting ready to transfer to my university. Got a 4.0 GPA this semester with 4 classes I'm so proud.