Author Topic: Anti-virus 2009  (Read 3361 times)

Like the Geek Squad?

You pay em like, 50 bucks and they fix your computer, like, wipe all viruses, clear up a bunch of stuff. fix computers, ect.
Geek Squad sucks. I got a trojan on my lappety toppety, and I sent it in. Luckily, I still had a warranty (and still do). Took them a month 'n' a half to get it all fixed up, they had to replace the harddrive/motherboard, and about 70% of the computer. I got it back. It's now about 6 months after that, and the screen is falling off. I can't close my computer because the hinge is broken and if I do close it, it pulls the case that holds the screen together apart. I will eventually send it in before my warranty is up. When I got it back, the hinges didn't look too good, and I swear it was dropped because the right hing was all scratched up. It is their fault, and I expect them to fix it.

tl;dr
Geek Squad sucks, they took too long, and put it back together awfully. Use them if you have a warranty =/

In the 6 months I've had windows 7, I haven't had one virus. 

Common sense FTW
For the long period after receiving the computer from someone else, I haven't had any major viruses. (and the small ones come when I'm not the one using it.)

Common sense FTW indeed.

If the cake is a lie, then what about the pineappe?

~Atomic