Author Topic: yayfun server gone?  (Read 4969 times)

Some of them were very abusable, like the client-sided fly mode, F8 + F7 on any server.

Because some n00b leaked it onto Blockland forums.
"I found this site with all these cool add-ons!!"

This is the Internet. The Internet is a public place.

Some of them were very abusable, like the client-sided fly mode, F8 + F7 on any server.
I still have that.
;D

This is the thing about Yayfun (Sorry for the bump but it's pretty urgent.) It's a place for a certain group of people who play a variety of different games, not just let friends download mods that they want.

Unfortunately the only outcome is this:
  • Dumbasses like Meekl reposting the link over and over again so more dumbasses can upload props again and again to RTB and Blockland Forums and give it a bad reputation.
  • People considering it a community of homoloveuals (thanks to the ingenious name :( )

I want it closed honestly. It was fun for the first few weeks until people had to exploit it :(

I personally like the name. And the logo too.
After all, I named my original website "Super Crazy Awesome Stuff."
Of course, I was 17 back in the day.

new rule of the internet
if something goes down, there will be a topic about it somewhere.

new rule of the internet
if something goes down, there will be a topic about it somewhere.
Nice bump.

Am I the only one whose yayfun account appears to be gone?

Am I the only one whose yayfun account appears to be gone?
Yes now bug off.

i would perm ban any starfish that used that on my server

Wahahah i lost my respect points and my account :c

The Blockland part of that forum just seems to be where people can post fail Add-Ons in the hope that they stay private and not get released to everyone... which they do, because the idiots here seem to have an attraction to shiny things like laggy schedule elevators or Props.
We don't have even a Add-on Section yet, well we have... but Nothing there.

We don't have even a Add-on Section yet, well we have... but Nothing there.
The only reason Yayfun has aa Blockland section at all is because a lot of Blockland people are active there :|