Author Topic: Predictions for 2016  (Read 12620 times)

Since we're obviously getting hoverboards and self-lacing shoes this year, what major predictions do you have for next year? I predict we'll have jet shoes and a lot of holography :^)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 05:15:18 PM by Freek »

in 2016 i will have already seen the seventh star wars episode

Holograms
3D research ahw yeah!

I'm 100% sure that all of my friends have birthdays in 2016. I'm also sure that we'll have 12 months and that we will all be sleeping sometime during that year.

Were barely a month into 2015 and you guys are already looking forward to 2016?

We will finally stop funding mental handicapation programs. Nothings a bigger waste of time and money then schooling those forgets

I'm 100% sure that all of my friends have birthdays in 2016. I'm also sure that we'll have 12 months and that we will all be sleeping sometime during that year.
i have a friend that only has a birthday every 4 years ;) (He was born on a leap day)

i have a friend that only has a birthday every 4 years ;) (He was born on a leap day)

No legal alcohol for 84 years.

We will finally stop funding mental handicapation programs. Nothings a bigger waste of time and money then schooling those forgets
Except like, wars for oil that we could have avoided by investing in energy technology.

obama won't run for presidency again

v22 will not come yet

prpg will be out

my server will be finished

the next poketmin game will come out