You guys are evil...

Author Topic: You guys are evil...  (Read 16964 times)

I like how aviv started flaming us.

And what did Sampapa get banned for?  From what Aviv quoted from him it sounds like he cares too much about what people on the Internet think about him(as much as he says he doesn't).

I left due to lack of respect."

Seriously?  What a dumbass.  This is the pandaing internet, don't expect to be treated with respect.

2) I do not cut myself, so stfu.
Thus proving you are either lying now or you are a general liar.
seriously i do not cut myself.

You made a friggen topic about how the guidance counselor would see your cut wrists.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 05:45:25 PM by UnDiViDeD »

Sampapa: Also...could you go here http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=26606.60 and say that I said "I had a massive stressful emo moment. Its over now"

You made a friggen topic about how the guidance counselor would see your cut wrists.
Yeah, that was before. I do not cut myself anymore.

travismick is probably the kind of guy who builds his entire identity on stupid causes and shallow ice cream like that. He's not really biloveual; that's just something he says to seem open-minded. He is probably a vegetarian, but it's just so he can have something to be smug about. The truth is that those are just things he uses to cover up his total lack of actual character. Finally, he most definitely is himself, but being travismick really isn't something I would go around and brag about.
Linde, you are a handicap.

First of all, I am bi, but who cares, just think what you want.

And yeah, I am vegetarian, but for a cause. My friend (who was already veg.) showed me this thing on youtube, so I researched it a little, went to peta2, and vowed to stop eating dead animals. =p

How can you be bi yet not be willing to take a rooster to the ass?

Technically it could mean that he prefers to be the "giver".

How can you be bi yet not be willing to take a rooster to the ass?
I have a romantic attraction to guys. But i dont want rooster in the ass.
FYI, it IS possible to love someone and not want to forget them.

Technically it could mean that he prefers to be the "giver".
Still no.

So you kiss guys...?
I'm sorry, I have to go puke now.

So you kiss guys...?
I'm sorry, I have to go puke now.
I lol'd.

FYI, it IS possible to love someone and not want to panda them.
No, loveual drive is crucial to romantic attraction. Perhaps you subliminate the fact that you want to have love with someone you love romantically, but you still do. Look up platonic love as opposed to romatic love.

No, loveual drive is crucial to romantic attraction. Perhaps you subliminate the fact that you want to have love with someone you love romantically, but you still do. Look up platonic love as opposed to romatic love.

Dude watch out, he'll cut himself!

forget off!

Notrly.

Summarized:
Platonic love = "ily as a friend."
Romantic love = "ily as more than a friend."

There should be something in between, like "ily a lot but dont want to sechz you."

panda off!
1. No i wont.
2. Thx colten =P

Seriously, I'm homophobic but respect yourself, your either loving gay or your straight.