Author Topic: My son is a little bitch.  (Read 31231 times)

Bane
Big Guy
NOBODY CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT ON THE MASK

LeafyIsHere
Youtube Commentator
THE MOST ANGRY SON ON THE ENTIRE PLANET EARTH

Judge Dredd

Inhabitants of the Blockland Forums, this is Judge Dredd. In case you people have forgotten, this thread operates under the same rules as the rest of the forum.

Psycho Dad is not the law. I am the law.

Psycho Dad is a common criminal; guilty of stuffposting, guilty of the manufacture and distribution of stuff-tier quality memes, and as of now under sentence of ban.

Any who obstruct me in carrying out my duty will be treated as an accessory to his crimes. You have been warned.

And as for you, Psycho Dad...

JUDGEMENT TIME.

stuff i forgeted up

Psycho Mom

Now that my son is asleep, who's wants to join my bukkake?

Psycho Dad          
Admin                                                                                                                                                                                    
Inhabitants of the Blockland Forums, this is Judge Dredd. In case you people have forgotten, this thread operates under the same rules as the rest of the forum.

Psycho Dad is not the law. I am the law.

Psycho Dad is a common criminal; guilty of stuffposting, guilty of the manufacture and distribution of stuff-tier quality memes, and as of now under sentence of ban.

Any who obstruct me in carrying out my duty will be treated as an accessory to his crimes. You have been warned.

And as for you, Psycho Dad...

JUDGEMENT TIME.
You think you're some tough stuff. At least I have a job.

h3h3
hey guys, h3h3 here, and today i wanted to make a new video about the psycho series

LeafyIsHere
Youtube Commentator
THE H3H3PRODUCTIONS RANT

Judge Dredd

Negotiation's over. Sentence is death.

h3h3
THE LEAFY IS A STUPID CUCK WHO HAS A TWO INCH snake AND LIKES TO SUCK OFF OLDER MEN 24/7 RANT

Psycho Dad          
Admin                                                                                                                                                                                    

I DON'T NEED TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE A JOB
Judge Dredd

Negotiation's over. Sentence is death.
Get a job.

KEEMSTAR
Drama-alert Host
Dredd vs Pyscho Dad #DramaAlert - Playground Insult Match!

LeafyIsHere
Youtube Commentator
H3H3PRODUCTIONS EXPOSED: CANT EVEN TYPE RIGHT LOL... BIGGEST MANCHILD EVER

Judge Dredd

Citizen Psycho Dad, your crimes are multiple stuffposts and the manufacture and distribution of memes. How do you plead?

Psycho Kid     masturbating silently in the corner with a picture of psycho dad in his hands
Bitch