Author Topic: [Qi] - Drama, Problem Users, Flaunting and reputation.  (Read 19344 times)

Ok, so apparently BLF is a bunker for us to stuff on QI, even though they made their own forum branching off from ours, that banned users use, or so they can say things that won't get them banned here. Also newspeed12 was the one who said BLF is a bunker, what a tard.
noedit

I don't recall Rm2000 or Dragonslayer182 an attention whore. I don't know the other members but I know not all of the members are attention whores. I also have a feeling that most of you guys that dislike the [QI] clan is mostly because of Aoki's past.

Even though it's uncreative AF, atleast it looks ok

also:
Quote from: newspeed
Agreed

They just use the forums as a bunker to stir stuff about Qi

They are the most pathetic people

Because we have absolutely no goal other than to destroy some online clan, Amirite?

newspeed can go forget himself for all I care, I'm not going to take stuff from someone who has a pony oc and got purged from here a month ago

maybe he should stop reading the forum he was banished from and getting involved in so much drama if he doesn't want to hear people talk stuff about him

anyone mind giving me all their ID's?

also:
Because we have absolutely no goal other than to destroy some online clan, Amirite?

I don't think that was his point and also Newspeed meant this drama. Most of the people on here don't even know the story behind the clan and they still dislike it.  The clan started a new forums because of there clan, they wanted a clan forum not just for blockland. they didn't start the forum to repel from blockland forums but now they are because the blockland community drove them out of there clan discussion. I know its a rule to not post links to other forums and it was wrong for them to do so, but some of you guys are taking this way to far. I also know some of the people there were in a drama or people that are disliked on the [QI] forums but it's not Aoki's fault he didn't make the, join. If you also look at their projects and what they do on the forum its harmless from what I see its a gaming clan wanting to play some games.

Even some of you hate the clan because Aoki is the start of it which it totally fine but you can hate a clan/other people because he is the host of the clan. Its not right unless he is truly an starfish or a troll.

anyone mind giving me all their ID's?
are you going to ban me

what did i doooo

newspeed can go forget himself for all I care, I'm not going to take stuff from someone who has a pony oc and got purged from here a month ago
Sorry but this sounds like something Maxx would say

nal confirmed newest maxx alt