Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 474653 times)

hey thats pretty good
doesnt look like plat v to me  :^)

Am I the only one evolving my mastery5 champs as soon as I get a chance, I don't get champs with blue essence.. feels unnecessary, rather get something that isn't achievable with ip.. like mastery. So now I sit here with 4 mastery6 and 1 mastery7 yo.

I upgrade my mastery when I can but I'm not actively going for a ton of mastery. Currently have two mastery 7 and one mastery 6.

In Champ Select right now...

Silver I going for Gold!!!

EDIT: Well forget, I lost.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 04:39:08 AM by seargent227 »

What the forget is wrong with everyone in this game? I'm absolutely god awful at this game. I suck at almost ubiquitously every aspect and variable that this game throws at me, and I want to try to get better to play with friends; every pubbie that plays this game is a scum-sucking halfwit mouth-breather who fly off into seething rage at the sight of first blood and I don't have the patience to deal with people while trying to learn how to play this game

Disable all chat, play only normal until you feel ready to play ranked. Learn each role, with a decent champion pool. Play each champion currently in meta atleast once, so you get a feel of how to play against them when the time comes.

I upgrade my mastery when I can but I'm not actively going for a ton of mastery. Currently have two mastery 7 and one mastery 6.

lol how does one even actively go for a ton of mastery, I'm just getting a lot of them tokens or whatever they are, so I just make essence of the kinda useless champ shards.

how many champs ya'll have, i'm only missing talon anymore :s

I think i have around 20. Mostly AP junglers and top lane bruisers.

I have about half of em all. I only buy champs I know I will play, which means I even have some of the cheapest champs still waiting to be bought. Hoarding the ip lel

I did it, Mom!

Placed Bronze III, took forever to get here...........

EDIT: That 0/6/18 is not me, my mouse was over it (I swear)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 05:02:32 AM by seargent227 »

And the average elo of this forum rises even more, GJ. Imsoproud

And the average elo of this forum rises even more, GJ. Imsoproud
yea but if the elo distribution of the forums is anything like the elo distribution of the entire game, most forumers are still low elo and probably have a greater pull than the 8 or 10 plat+

how to get reported: a 2016 guide
pick riven top
ADC picks shen, but he's  "high as forget so he doesnt know what he's doing"
stays top-lane thje whole game without saying a word in-game, so i went botlane to avoid any fighting
get reported and stuff-talked for doing bad even though i wasnt supposed to be bot (the enemy was jinx/karma so massive poke :/)

this one's pretty fun. mundo n taric playing very confident and pulls off a 4 man stun, and then you see the diana E buff heheh (ashe snags a kill off our play)

http://plays.tv/video/57c4925c75d90c81d3/the-3v5?from=user