Poll

Should he be banned?

Yes
73 (74.5%)
No
25 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 98

Author Topic: Should JamesTheLeet be banned?  (Read 8720 times)

He's incredibly vocal about his furry-ness. He annoys most of us. He made a topic about creating an avatar fad that never existed of his terrible art. He created a copy of the Blockland Forums to every sticky and every forum.

So,

Should he be banned? Vote.

Profile:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=26814

Jesus, this is exactly what James would do. Make a drama about a drama about a drama etc.

Jesus, this is exactly what James would do. Make a drama about a drama about a drama etc.
It's sort of a compilation of his acts but this is just to measure how our forum thinks of him. He isn't actually going to be banned, but rather it's a poll if you think he SHOULD.

You have a point there though.

Banning somebody based on their personal interest...

That's intolerance for ya.

Banning somebody based on their personal interest...

That's intolerance for ya.
You should keep it to yourself.

Instead he spreads his unfunny furry comics everywhere and then claims he created an avatar fad which only 2 other people used.

Instead he spreads his unfunny furry comics everywhere and then claims he created an avatar fad which only 2 other people used.

Wasn't that Night Fox? :o

Seventh, stop trying to get people to like you

Wasn't that Night Fox? :o
stuff wrong guy.

Yet JamestheLeet took the avatars and did the forum thing.

Wrong person though there.

I forgot about including this, yet to those who have yet to read this should.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=123466.0

You don't like his avatar? Don't look at it.

You don't like his topics? Don't read them.

You don't like his forum copy? Don't go to it.

Anything he's doing is not adversely affecting you in any way. Stop being a richard for attention.

I would have chosen yes if I liked the person who started the thread, but otherwise I wouldn't because the other topics about him describe much more.

You don't like his avatar? Don't look at it.

You don't like his topics? Don't read them.

You don't like his forum copy? Don't go to it.

Anything he's doing is not adversely affecting you in any way. Stop being a richard for attention.
The avatar has nothing to do with it.

His topics are bad and their on our forum. Yet you have a point that we shouldn't read them.

And about the forum, if he makes a copy of our forum then why doesn't he just post there?