Author Topic: Toxicology - Spam, stuffposting  (Read 11893 times)

he spammed like 10 eustaces in a row and claimed it wasn't spam because they were all different
different means rotated 90 degrees in this case

i thought that was more artistic than humorous

he also advertised his "minion honor student rp" server on my discord like 40 times before he finally left because I told him to knock it off

because it's pretty f unny
granted, humor is suggestive and all, but imo the stuff he does isn't even clever in the slightest- just basic photoshop/pdn effects. no effort, no wit, no humor attached to it- just a bunch of effects plopped on someone else's work and called a "joke" or "art"

it's just... something about something being in a different context, in a place it wasn't intended to be. I think that's the basis for a lot of jokes, so really, Akio and Toxicology are displaying humor in its rawest form
I'm glad we can agree that Akio and Toxicology are lazy, zero-effort hacks who should actually learn how to be funny.

that's like saying that if you don't work yourself hard then it isn't real work

uh
do you mean putting no effort at all into the thing?
i could put some easy work into something and it would still be real work

granted, humor is suggestive and all, but imo the stuff he does isn't even clever in the slightest- just basic photoshop/pdn effects. no effort, no wit, no humor attached to it- just a bunch of effects plopped on someone else's work and called a "joke" or "art"

but isn't it just your opinion that humor requires effort?

piggybacking off somebody else's work and not even attempting to make your contribution a parody, you merely mock it with no substance is not humor, it's simply an insult.

muh it's just my OPINION you disrespectful TWAT
it's more like someone saying they're doing hard work when they're just copypasting something onto a person's actual work

muh it's just my OPINION you disrespectful TWAT

did you have a stroke or something

piggybacking off somebody else's work and not even attempting to make your contribution a parody, you merely mock it with no substance is not humor, it's simply an insult.

something about something being in a different context, in a place it wasn't intended to be. I think that's the basis for a lot of jokes

what I mean is more of his post wasn't meant for humor in any way
sure it might have been funny to some people but he was just trying to piss people off

what I mean is more of his post wasn't meant for humor in any way
sure it might have been funny to some people but he was just trying to piss people off

i think it's nice to know who would be so unstable as to be pissed off about an image being dragged and dropped on something they made.

i think it's nice to know who would be so unstable as to be pissed off about an image being dragged and dropped on something they made.
It's funny the first time and after that it gets dull, and it's not like it's a different joke for a different piece it's just Diddy Kong's face pasted on top of another face for every piece, he should try something different if his intentions are to make people laugh