seriously who thought thralls were a good idea
6 (6.7%)
dark sword
8 (9%)
estoc
5 (5.6%)
proof of concord farming
4 (4.5%)
sorry but im so good and i literally never die you all just need to git gud lmao
10 (11.2%)
lord tony's stuffposts
36 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Souls Thread [Demon's, Dark 1, 2, 3, SotfS, BB] - Working as intended.  (Read 167275 times)

you do realize that a major mod for DS1 was a fix for actually playing online?
and another was to fix the shoddy mouse controls (I think)

I'll stick with console so I can play at a lower framerate

playing kb&m in ds3 is super easy to dodge and stuff its so fun

also i need help with crystal saggeeeee

the difficulty curve for dark souls 2 is insane, i genuinely wanted to stop playing since i wasnt having any fun due to the complete bullstuff (most issues stem from reduced health) but after the pursuer fight it got a lot easier

you do realize that a major mod for DS1 was a fix for actually playing online?
and another was to fix the shoddy mouse controls (I think)

You do realize DS1 for PS3 came with functional multiplayer and didn't have stuffty mouse and keyboard controls, right?

I don't need stuffty mods.

the difficulty curve for dark souls 2 is insane, i genuinely wanted to stop playing since i wasnt having any fun due to the complete bullstuff (most issues stem from reduced health) but after the pursuer fight it got a lot easier

DS3 is far easier than DS2.

DS2 has the heath system.

Weapon durability, stuff always breaks unlike DS3.

randomized enemies

harder enemies

harder bosses

etc

theres a difference between putting the player at a massive disadvantage hard and fun hard

tony what's your fastest cleartime for ds2

been finally playing through DS2 and it's way easier than i thought it would be. the first game i really got into was bloodborne (still haven't finished it yet) and i was expecting a similar level of difficulty but ds2 isn't too challenging so far. i've been able to deal with most of the bosses on the first several tries, aside from the old dragonslayer who gave me a bit of trouble until i figured out how to dodge around his attacks. tho after reading the above posts it sounds like i might be in for a surprise pretty soon

i'm enjoying it, Tho i think at this point i still prefer bloodborne. however, ds3 might take that place when i get it from the looks

have you played the dark souls 1 otto

no, i never got it
u should get it
finish ds2 first so you don't feel immense disappointment like me though

been finally playing through DS2 and it's way easier than i thought it would be. the first game i really got into was bloodborne (still haven't finished it yet) and i was expecting a similar level of difficulty but ds2 isn't too challenging so far. i've been able to deal with most of the bosses on the first several tries, aside from the old dragonslayer who gave me a bit of trouble until i figured out how to dodge around his attacks. tho after reading the above posts it sounds like i might be in for a surprise pretty soon

i'm enjoying it, Tho i think at this point i still prefer bloodborne. however, ds3 might take that place when i get it from the looks

I had the most trouble with the end game bosses in DS2 because of their damage output. Some can kill you in as little as 3 hits, even if you're wearing heavy armor. I don't think the armor system in DS2 is very good.

tony what's your fastest cleartime for ds2

I don't speedrun games unless there is a trophy for it.

I like taking my time and doing everything.