Poll

Brick Type. [For V5]

2x2Cube [In-Use]
8 (53.3%)
1x1Brick
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [Official Topic]  (Read 43644 times)

Gizmo stop moaning, it is seriously getting on my nerves & nothing is going to change back to how it was. I have respect for you but please for the love of god, stop moaning.

Why haven't any other trench war servers been made ever since this appeared?

Few have.

There's a guy named scarlet Saturn that has auto admin but his not on the list (35 k)
Dont worry about it.

I use to host one but in all honesty I stopped because I'm planning a CityRPG server.
Plus trench warfare got boring for me.

Mine was better >:P (caues my weapon set didnt suk)[/size

Alt key for someone?
She's an alt, yes.

25 People on and I'm the only admin D:

25 People on and I'm the only admin D:
Yeh that was me exept it was 34

Server crashed for no reason.

Server crashed for no reason.
Droped off Master Server and cleared its console log and sep shop.cs file. (I had a copy of it so people still got their stuff)

Kalphiter still hasn't sent bill in 2 loving weeks so now my servers shutdown. yay -_-

Danny, If you want to try to start the server you can. I g2g to school :/

Server is back up and I was able to do it with ease. At the minute I own the minigame and everything seems to be running fine, the weapon shop and the lot. Remake the minigame so that you are the owner later Glass if you want.

I don't see how you had difficulty starting the server, I just logged in and i started up fine.

EDIT: Also the minigame settings I used are 2 or 3 weeks old so if anyone finds any problems with the minigame please notify me through either a forum PM or message me on RTB.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 11:15:10 AM by Danny Boy »

I didn't have time, I was walking out door and saw E-mail of shutdown from Blockland Cloud on my iPod and ran upstairs to post it. Didn't have to to start bl and remote console.