Author Topic: [BETA RELEASE] Quake-Type Weapons & Energy Shields  (Read 19524 times)

energy shields with icons http://puu.sh/4X0y6.zip
cis for weapons are like a 40%, expect the whole thing sometime within the week

i dont like the energy shield icons actually they shield itself seems too dull and the numbers seem really silly (and also fuzzy and sort of cluttering)

then again i don't like the model for the energy shield either, so maybe we should reapproach that entire deal later

the saw tomahawk looks like an axe and not like a saw tomahawk

idk add saw teeth to it or something

i dont like the energy shield icons actually they shield itself seems too dull and the numbers seem really silly (and also fuzzy and sort of cluttering)
then again i don't like the model for the energy shield either, so maybe we should reapproach that entire deal later
if you got any ideas till then give me a hollar

the saw tomahawk looks like an axe and not like a saw tomahawk

idk add saw teeth to it or something

the entire weapon is based (ideologically) off getter robo's getter tomahawk

note how much of a tomahawk it is

yeah, but where's the saw part come from

i'm guessing the "saw" part comes from how the axe is spinning like the blades of a saw
needless to say when it hits something it should then keep spinning, cutting into the target like a saw would

i think the "razor wind" from turok 2: seeds of evil would fit better then but it's also supposed to work like a boomerang too in the game.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 08:15:29 PM by AromaniaFTW »

either the implication here is that nobody has anything to say about quake weapons or people dont like quake weapons in the first place

both of which i would classify as some form of heresy

These are quake inspired weapons, yet, they're all greyscale and lack color.

gray is easier to shoehorn into a palette

it's part idiotproofing, and part i just like gray.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 03:16:15 PM by Pandan »

you getting a server better mean hosting with these more often

Are there going to be more variants of the energy shields? Such as 100 or 200 hp versions?

Some stuff I've been doing with your weapons (They are so great thank you for making them!)
PAGE STRETCH:

The missile storm is so popular I made it so that people had to buy it.

Bum mortar is where it's at.