Which prank?

Sugar-Free Gummy Bears
41 (49.4%)
Human stuff In Their Backpack
20 (24.1%)
Liquid Ass
22 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: I want to prank some starfishs.  (Read 6181 times)

Fill their computers with lots of gay research and brittney spears music. Add schedules in the event manager to have it play a random video at random intervals and randomly play a random britney spears song.

Again, they do not have specified computers or laptops, I cannot do that without breaking into their homes.

umg this is bannable cuz your trollin! :ooo prank=trolling m80

joke

Tbh if someone is being a richard to me or my friend circle (my friend circle is 90% girl) me and the other duder have a stern talking with the richard.
It recently happened where some kid was telling someone in our circle to kill herself and we told him that if he did that again then some bad stuff would happen. He stopped so far.

Tbh if someone is being a richard to me or my friend circle (my friend circle is 90% girl) me and the other duder have a stern talking with the richard.
It recently happened where some kid was telling someone in our circle to kill herself and we told him that if he did that again then some bad stuff would happen. He stopped so far.
I wish to have fun with the prank.

I'm really thinking that gummy bears are the way to go.

To be fair no self respecting US citizen gives a damn about the UN

To be fair no self respecting US citizen gives a damn about the UN
they don't really do anything other than make international laws that none of the un security council members even follow and send "peacekeepers" to do stuff

it's basically just a group that is there so people can properly yell at one another for not being their country
/s

When one of them is sleeping, sneak into their house. Put fake blood all over their bed and hands. Put a fake realistic gun in their hand. And put fake cocaine or something next to their bed.

be sure to put a secret camera in

Get their phone numbers and post them on tumblr, 4chan or reddit. Guaranteed success.

Plaster this all over their walls and clothes

Is that supposed to be a burn?

That would embarrass most people with self-esteem

Seems like I don't have my self-esteem anymore.

Get their phone numbers and post them on tumblr, 4chan or reddit. Guaranteed success.
This is a brilliant idea! Time to put my stalking skills to work...
Seems like I don't have my self-esteem anymore.
He did say MOST, though.