Author Topic: =  (Read 15213 times)

Why does it matter where he goes? Cancer is tough stuff. Losing someone to cancer is tougher stuff. It shouldn't matter where he goes to find just a bit of sympathy or someone to comfort him
He has a history of posting things for attention.
This has happened before, he should have expected it.
People are going to want proof here; people IRL would know whether or not it happened.

Oh, really? Complains about people not being able to take a joke, can't take a joke himself
oh the irony
It didn't come off as a joke. The difference here is that 99% of the jokes in the topic are obviously jokes.

Sorry about the double post

Okay,
First I'd like to say forget all of your condolences. Most of you are going to forget about this stuff within a few days and you guys are only "sending" them because it's the nice thing to do. How many of you really care, like sit there and let Maxx vent to you crying over Skype sort of care are few and far between.

Second it's obvious that Maxx posting this here was a deathtrap. It's not because it's the Blockland Forums or any of that gay stuff pussies say but because nobody likes him here. Most other people could post stuff about their relatives dying and whatnot but not Maxx, and that's not even for no reason. Getting sympathy from people on the internet who hate you is harder than my richard, not even fronting.

And getting sympathy from online communities is a conundrum in itself because it usually will have people trying to backfire it. If you put out there that your relative is dying of X (or θ if you're a pretentious richard lover) you're basically putting the trigger in other people's hands to do the butt hurting on you. It's Self Delete. You can't make people on the internet feel bad like you can in real life. This is rooster and laws.
so we can't and shouldn't feel anything for a fellow human being during tough times, even though some of us have had the same experiences. Is it so ridiculous to think that there could be some love on this forum? From one human to another?

Okay,so we can't and shouldn't feel anything for a fellow human being during tough times, even though some of us have had the same experiences. Is it so ridiculous to think that there could be some love on this forum? From one human to another?
Yes. It is totally ridiculous, considering how many stupid things Maxx has done. I have no love for Maxx, but I do feel poorly for his uncle.

I herb abot his uncle beforee

I no it mak me sad whn I here to

The point is that if you're looking for a little love and affection and a little richard then you should try where people will more likely feel bad for you, or if you keep it 100 "not the internet"

Yes. It is totally ridiculous, considering how many stupid things Maxx has done. I have no love for Maxx, but I do feel poorly for his uncle.
Then why do you defend and even endorse Ben who was showing tremendous disrespect towards his uncle?

Then why do you defend and even endorse Ben who was showing tremendous disrespect towards his uncle?
Because he was JOKING and JOKING means no disrespect. If he was seriously disrespecting his uncle, then being offended would be reasonable.

Because I actually know how to use the internet properly.

Oh, really? Complains about people not being able to take a joke, can't take a joke himself
oh the irony
I don't think Deron was joking.

Because he was JOKING and JOKING means no disrespect. If he was seriously disrespecting his uncle, then being offended would be reasonable.
But he was not joking. He was deliberately trying to offend Maxxi and did it in a stuffposting fashion

But he was not joking. He was deliberately trying to offend Maxxi and did it in a stuffposting fashion
Ay, you're psychic now? What other tricks have you got under that festive hat?

he offended him by joking. If it was "just stuffposting/ deliberately trying to offend" then it would be trolling and should be ignored.

Because I actually know how to use the internet properly.
I dunno man looking at these posts just give me the impression that you're some troll from 9gag

I suggest you stop posting for a while and not do the above, okay?