Author Topic: post funny MEME's and pcitures  (Read 10941 times)

His grammar/spelling is poor
He finds may mays funny
He doesn't know who compressor is
He just joined
But he knows how to post images

I'm guessing 8
Eight? That's being too generous.

im more scared of that butcher of Heisenberg

@hisignberg

Okay, so you're too loving stupid to know how to check messages. Let's see if you have basic reading comprehension skills, so here's the message I sent you as a post.

Please leave.

Look, you are WAY too young and immature to be on this forum. We talk about topics much too inappropriate for you and honestly most of us are getting really annoyed at your stupid posts. You're acting like a 6 year old, and frankly it's obnoxious. Please just leave and don't come back until you're older and know how to function like a normal human.

"funy memme heheh DEER GOD hahaha omg thats so inaoaeitgreg1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" is basically what you've been posting for the past day.

NOBODY ELSE DOES THIS.

People in this forum post with much better English and know how to hold a conversation. Again, you're immature and obnoxious and you need to seriously stop bugging the forum. Most of us are 14-18 year olds. If you saw a group of teenagers in a park, would you run up to them showing them a picture you thought was funny? No, you wouldn't. Just because you're online doesn't mean you should do that.

No, but in all seriousness, this not how you conduct yourself on these forums. This is only accpetable on special occasions. I suggest you read the rules and clean up that Facebook grammar of yours, mate. Try to post something more intelligent and put thought into those posts as well. I'm also assuming you have something up there to think with.

Nevermind, you're just one of those kids who think trolling is cool and "lel Xd lmao :P :3" funny, probably.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 06:57:15 PM by Shadowed999 »

Memes are not funny you know
If you find memes funny you probably would laugh at anything

Normally, I'd agree, but from his picture post and the fact that it has no Google Image search results suggests it's legit. Besides, usually trolls aren't THIS stupid.

I'm sigging THIS
Don't make this another "he's right."

you people are weird

« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 07:04:49 PM by hisignberg »

jontron reaction gif time;

good lord what's with morons losing their stuff recently

you guys are just feeding him blindlessy

you people are weard
what the forget you didn't even respond to my post. For all the sane forumers, sorry about the big text but it's the only loving way to get this through his 10-inch thick skull.

If you saw a group of 14 to 18 year olds outside in a park, would you show them an absolutely handicapped picture of some dude's face that you think is funny because of some words on it? NO, YOU WOULDN'T. Because that's not what people do. Especially not loving 6 year olds. So don't do it online.

By the way, he recently sent me this as a PM:
what do these butons do :cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream: :nes:
I guess he figured out what "mesaguege" means or something.