Author Topic: girl likes me maybe.  (Read 1674 times)

Well, the only serious advice you're gonna get is that you can't just loving "read" that bullstuff. If you're interested in her, ask her out to a coffee shop and just talk stuff, and if you're both working well together, ask her out again. Do that until you're comfortable enough to properly ask her "Do you want to go out with me?" or some variation of that.

Well, the only serious advice you're gonna get is that you can't just loving "read" that bullstuff. If you're interested in her, ask her out to a coffee shop and just talk stuff, and if you're both working well together, ask her out again. Do that until you're comfortable enough to properly ask her "Do you want to go out with me?" or some variation of that.
Finally, some real advice. I don't feel comfortable with that, since we are still in Middle school, not like I'm in 4th grade. But i only knew her for 5 months. But i might consider this advice for later. Thanks for the tip.

I don't feel comfortable with that, since we are still in Middle school, not like I'm in 4th grade.
consider using this instead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yagN3vruqrU

Finally, some real advice. I don't feel comfortable with that, since we are still in Middle school, not like I'm in 4th grade. But i only knew her for 5 months. But i might consider this advice for later. Thanks for the tip.

what grade, if you dont mind me asking

consider using this instead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yagN3vruqrU
Quote to number 1
I believe there are a few girls who find my attractive. So number 1 might work. But however, like the girl, we have some similarities. One is we act kind of stupid around the opposite gender. By this, i mean loving around with them as a joke. But some do not appreciate it. (However, i did say sorry eventually so i can remain like able)

Quote to number 2:

Big steps reminds me of some fat kinda girl who went out with 5 men this year, and breaks up with them after a month of their relationship, because he or she takes a big leap forward. However, i have been taking it slow (which explains why i haven't asked her out through the 5 months i knew her)

what grade, if you dont mind me asking
I don't see how that has anything to do. Besides, i few safe keeping it to myself. Not that I'm a 6 year old boy pretending to be in High school and cool and all.

Do you know the general area she lives in?

Do you know the general area she lives in?
We forgeted around with Google Earth in Computer lab (ignoring the jack ass who forgets with me)
she showed me her house and address. I also showed her my house and address. We both typed in our addresses to get to our houses. But our areas are sorta separated. The school is between us i think, however i don't know where the neighborhood she lives in is. But i don't play on just going over there, because wtf?

ask her if she wants to hang out

I knew my girlfriend for about a day before asking her out. Granted we are both adults, but it's silly when people think they can't ask someone out on a date because they've only known them for x amount of time. What do you think the purpose of a date is???

I knew my girlfriend for about a day before asking her out. Granted we are both adults, but it's silly when people think they can't ask someone out on a date because they've only known them for x amount of time. What do you think the purpose of a date is???
Information from the blockland forums search engine:
to get close to brown town love.

Information from the blockland forums search engine:
to get close to brown town love.
Well, yes, brown town love is always the ultimate goal.