Author Topic: No reason banner  (Read 8137 times)

The topic is done for, so there is literally no reason for you to come and post that comment. It looks as though you did it to assert your superiority over someone.

That happens a lot in this forum. Someone is ALWAYS asserting superiority over someone here. When i was new, others asserted their superiority over me. Unless your blind, this shouldn't be an issue.

DP

Oh and P.S, the last post made on this topic before mine was on April 22, its April 25th, thats THREE days. A topic needs to be quiet and inactive for a LOT longer in order to be considered dead.
3 days is enough to declare a thread isn't active, it's dead and it's useless to post in it. Just don't post in it and let it go if the discussion stopped, how is that hard?

...and what is DP supposed to stand for?
That happens a lot in this forum. Someone is ALWAYS asserting superiority over someone here. When i was new, others asserted their superiority over me. Unless your blind, this shouldn't be an issue.
if you didn't realize, your attitude in your posts seems like you are trying to be superior to us, we're directing that comment at you.

3 days is enough to declare a thread isn't active, it's dead and it's useless to post in it. Just don't post in it and let it go if the discussion stopped, how is that hard?

...and what is DP supposed to stand for?if you didn't realize, your attitude in your posts seems like you are trying to be superior to us, we're directing that comment at you.

DP = Double post...

Look, when i was new here, i tried to be a voice of reason in the chaos of the forums, however, all the insults and starfishs i've had the displeasure to deal with have changed me for the worse. People were starfishs to me, i become starfishs to others, its the "circle of life" of these forums. A circle i wanted to break, but ended up being dragged into because of people like you.

DP = Double post...

Look, when i was new here, i tried to be a voice of reason in the chaos of the forums, however, all the insults and starfishs i've had the displeasure to deal with have changed me for the worse. People were starfishs to me, i become starfishs to others, its the "circle of life" of these forums. A circle i wanted to break, but ended up being dragged into because of people like you.
WOOOWWW, you have a huge ego dude, you're not a "voice of reason", you're behaving like an idiotic starfish right now.

WOOOWWW, you have a huge ego dude, you're not a "voice of reason", you're behaving like an idiotic starfish right now.

Says the starfish who derailed a drama topic with a pointless argument. Look, i don't have all day to sit on my laptop and argue with someone over an opinion posted on a drama, if you are smart, you will stop this argument. I have no further intention of continuing this argument.

Good day sir.

DP

Oh and P.S, the last post made on this topic before mine was on April 22, its April 25th, thats THREE days. A topic needs to be quiet and inactive for a LOT longer in order to be considered dead.
get out already like are you this dumb

Wow this topic. You did use a baseplate, but you then you started spraying your house with SFX.

Double post. Sorry. I was the one who banned you, and I banned you for 10 minutes.

Lol. A RAINBOW HOUSE. I see why had banned u. It was a good ban.
   Thank you.

DP = Double post...

is this a comedy act or something?

Arthur you're making me laugh so hard right now

Arthur you're making me laugh so hard right now
he's not making you laugh so hard right now

he's making you laugh so hard ten days ago

Can we make this drama about OP because he just posted something.... let's just call it weird