Author Topic: dumb rant: shadman  (Read 28371 times)

hey fellas, it's me, Immune To Criticism Man. im here to tell you all that i was only pretending to be a moron. as you can see, it was an ironic joke. truthfully it is all of you who are the real fools.
lol just go to the pool or something

i think it's sleep deprivation that's getting to him more than anything
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 04:11:12 AM by Red Spy »

how about you crackheads stop downvoting me huh? You think you’re so loving tough on the Internet but I guarantee in real life you’re weak chickenstuffs who don’t even hit the gym. I work out, I have a job, I have a hot girlfriend and no you peasants can’t see a picture of her, her beauty is too good for your weak eyes. Get off my forgetin post.

if you love getting pegged with aids ridden monday richard so much then why have you not gotten one of the aids ridden black dudes in the local ghetto to give you an std?

if you love getting pegged with aids ridden monday richard so much then why have you not gotten one of the aids ridden black dudes in the local ghetto to give you an std?

yeah. if you love black rooster dont be afraid to share it with the local ghetto! blax will conquer the white race and then years you will all be some shade of black!!!!

veri's posts are making me feel more and more handicapped every time i read them

if I can even go to sleep I'm too hyped up on caffiene
The babby had too much caffeine and that's why he's stuffposting rn

Pathetic

The babby had too much caffeine and that's why he's stuffposting rn

Pathetic
why did I forget about this post I need sleep

why did I forget about this post I need sleep
Drink some warm milk and stop posting forever for now

hey PhantOS  sort I mean ShadowsFear you are either a social outcast IRL or you are not indian
I know that a Indian person would get hit with a chanklah for being gay and obsessed with undertale and legend of Zelda BDSM research

hey what's going on in here