Author Topic: Permafrost - Fakes porting maps into V21, spams, claims his account was hijacked  (Read 2996 times)

Permafrost

On New Years Eve, the user "Permafrost" (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=132981) posted a topic saying that he was attempting to import interiors and terrains into V21, to prove they world work with shaders.

He posted the default bedroom preview, then posted pictures of the V21 bedroom to further his "proof".

Let's just see what he has to say.
I recently send badspot a message, although he wont read it probobly, I am trying to make a prototype to show blockland can run maps AND shaders, any good programs know?

PS: I will submit it too him and hopefully we can have maps and shaders.
I'm really not sure, I know I will need good programs, I will make a video link on the forums of it.
I am researching for good programs and softwares to make it compatible

One more thing, I've taken a few tech classes and computer science so I have somewhat of an idea for what I'm gonna do.

I've already started, Torque 3D works great and I got the first line done because of easy access in Toque, It's not 100% finished, more like 3% done. But great progress I will try and post a link to the uploaded screenshots.

So he is 3% done, but an hour later he is posting images of "full integrated shaders"? Right.

I'm having trouble uploading the pictures
... he has the coding knowledge to transfer the bedroom into V21, but not to post an image on the forums.

Low quality shaders in progress
I uploaded the images for him.

I messed around with torque and the blockland files but the shaders kinda failed at first I fixed it though.

The vehicle wheels and the one of the colors messed up, but shaders are going good, the maps make it's kinda laggy kinda laggy though it is still playable

I have a problem, the game keeps crashing and I can't load good quality shaders without the game black screening me, if I can't fix this the project is no more, here is my progress

Wait a minute!
That last picture is from Garry's Mod, what the heck?
It turns out he faked the entire thing. How unsurprising.

I tried I truly did, I couldn't get it to work.
Somehow I doubt it. Especially because terrain/interiors were not removed so shaders would work, they were removed because they were a problem and were slowing game development.

He then decides to post the thought provoking topic, PLAYTIME IS OGRE:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=248802.msg7173614#msg7173614

The next day, angry at the community, he posts the meaningful topic, snake:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=248868.msg7175435#msg7175435

When asked how old he is, he replies: OLD ENOUGH TO F UR MOMMY:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=248868.msg7175456#msg7175456

Needless to say, he was banned. Good riddance.

... and then he came back.

You all may know me as PermaFrost.

To the point someone hijacked my account. You may have seen spam post.

Shaders and maps thing was where the hijack started and I couldn't log in to do my progress and someone under the impression of me posted Gmod pictures as "proof", used the bedroom morning map and continued to spam other topics.

I want to let you know I was hijacked and have been continuing my Shaders and Maps project.
First of all, why is he Permafrost11? Did he make 10 more accounts he never told us about?

I understand many people will not believe this and I am okay with that.

But I find it rude.
Yes, it's very rude of us to find it suspicious that a known idiot would lie about something dumb he did.

Hackers are always stealing unused forum accounts, then posting topics explaining that they are trying to make shaders work. His claim makes complete sense.

Even rlcbm knew he was lying. He's like a whole new level of stupid. Just making this drama gave me a migraine.

Why does everyone assume every moron is trolling? He's not trolling-- he' s just dumb. You're giving him far too much credit.

Why does everyone assume every moron is trolling? He's not trolling-- he' s just dumb. You're giving him far too much credit.

In no way am I giving him credit.

But to be honest I think it's a bit of both trolling and being stupid.

idk i think you can troll and be stupid at the same time
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=243900.0

... why was this needed?
his point is that it's possible to be both stupid and trolling at the same time

Pretty obvious he's a handicapped troll.

I really don't think he's a troll. If he was a troll he wouldn't be spamming "OLD ENOUGH TO F UR MOMMY". That doesn't troll anybody. I think he was just genuinely wanting to look like he could code, and once embarrassed tried to make it look like he was hijacked.

... also a troll would probably be able to upload images.

... also a troll would probably be able to upload images.
... or that was part of the trolling

just an average piece of stuff on the internet doing stupid stuff to give themselves an excuse to live more

... why was this needed?
I'm still amused at how horribly you tried to cover up your hacks, lol.

I smell a long thread soon