Poll

Would you guys like musics from other games or so to be included on some tracks instead of everything being composed for the gamemode?

Yes, have some tracks with musics from other games and other tracks with composed music
11 (61.1%)
No, compose everything
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: The SuperKart Gamemode Development Topic - It's Released!  (Read 113826 times)

Anyone want to work on a super plane track with me?

I had the idea for it but I think the reason why I haven't made it is because I have no motivation and I know I will do bad by myself

Lets make the desert a little more "real"
Howsabout something sorta like this type of building but better?

That's great, I just think you should change the color, like make it gray instead of different shades of dirt and sand colors.

I looked up modern Egypt...

Hmm

Close enough.

That's great, I just think you should change the color, like make it gray instead of different shades of dirt and sand colors.
Actually around here in california, particularly around desert cities like palm springs, many buildings are different shades of brown.

While you are selecting your kart, a more energetic and extended version of like Rock or Piano Base should play.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 02:10:29 PM by rggbnnnnn »

Got around to building one decent looking modern desert home... after 3 tries. This is going to take a while. No I don't hate building them, it's simple hard for me to build them is all but I like the idea of using them for the track.

Got around to building one decent looking modern desert home... after 3 tries. This is going to take a while. No I don't hate building them, it's simple hard for me to build them is all but I like the idea of using them for the track.
Can't you just dupe some of them?
Not every house is unique.

Here's 5 houses I made all with different designs, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these were meh.

Here's 5 houses I made all with different designs, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these were meh.

They look great, you could of duped some of the designs though instead of building a new one for each area.

-snip-
I think they would look better if they were made to look as simple as possible. This building is simple and it looks great:

don't have too many different colors bunched up together and keep the texture the same for most or all of the buildings. it's better for the building to look simple
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 04:47:10 AM by Farad »

Honestly having too hard of a time to make these darn houses so I'm considering dropping them. I do have another idea for an aesthetic:

Honestly having too hard of a time to make these darn houses so I'm considering dropping them. I do have another idea for an aesthetic:

Noo keep the houses, just simplify them.

That aesthetic looks really small.

Here is an early preview of two other musics for the Gamemode.
https://soundcloud.com/filipe1020/superkart-after-race-special-early-preview

https://soundcloud.com/filipe1020/superkart-the-final-road-early-preview

Yes the community still can submit musics from other games but you can also choose one of the original soundtrack for SuperKart.
make youtube vid
on wii u

Came here from the youtube video about the new after race special track.
I love it, i think it will fit in the intense racing pretty well.

Here is a newer version of the After Race Special that I uploaded on Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye5_7m2o0Qo