Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1644876 times)

Argh,  I haven't been on in a while, so much changes, I should check in more often.

I don't know if this guy was trying to crash the server or not, but he was spamming a ton of connections.

Mind getting rid of him?

I don't know if this guy was trying to crash the server or not, but he was spamming a ton of connections.
[im]http://i.imgur.com/NixdZfb.png[/img]
Mind getting rid of him?
Hes either trying to:

A:DDoS the server
B:Make the server time out due to request spams.

I think an IP ban will do it, if we have the addon.

Edit: Servers down, the scraak guy crashed it.
Edit2:Notified Jetz, he said he's going to take a look at the log, server should be back up soon.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 04:13:21 PM by ZERØ »

I think an IP ban will do it, if we have the addon.
From what I hear, you can change your IP, and get back on, being the main problem with that idea.

From what I hear, you can change your IP, and get back on, being the main problem with that idea.
The way this guy is doing it he doesn't seem bright enough to realize how to get around it.
The real douchebags do it through the console, this guy is just some script kiddie that's constantly
connecting and disconnecting.

I wouldn't be surprised if he just made a macro to connect and disconnect.

Everytime I am not on the server I always miss something.

Everytime I am not on the server I always miss something.

We can just ban his ID, you know?
Just go into the clear bricks menu, his name will be there (it stays for a while after the person leaves) and you can ban it.

We can just ban his ID, you know?
Just go into the clear bricks menu, his name will be there (it stays for a while after the person leaves) and you can ban it.
Actually he crashed the server

Too late I banned him and his IP like 6 hours ago.

Server got borked, events don't work.

Server got borked, events don't work.
This usually means the server is going to crash :\

I reprogrammed the Self Delete command to deal 1/5th of your health instead of instantly killing you. This has a few advantages. 1: People will stop accidentally killing themselves in the spawn. 2: People can no longer easily 'point spite' by simply doing a Self Delete before your opponent(s) have a chance to attack you.
I did that once (bold). I sry. Very. :panda:

This is a serious question. How is this stuff still up after 4 years i mean really dont you get tired?