What's the right word?

Stealing
4 (26.7%)
Saving
11 (73.3%)
I win. You loose.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (download coming soon!)  (Read 9252 times)

We need Doorman to show you the way out now.
And some one lock this

Check out this awesome PM he shot me.

Quote from: Myself
Read a dictionary and learn the diffrence between stealing and saving. Going into a jewlry shop stealing a ROLEX is stealing. Going on someone's server and saving bricks even though they still have the build isn't stealing. Do you wanna spend days, even weeks repainting something or do you want one repainted for you? I'd get one repainted. I'll play Blockland my way. And I'll use the forum my way, still following the rules though.
Hah. urdumbro.
Then everyone will hate you (More) and ban you from their servers so you don't "not steal" their builds.
But I guess that's what you want.

No. I will never give credit to the creator. I will go on someone's server, and save the bricks. Then keep playing (if it's a good server). Huh. Big deal. Won't hurt anyone else. They still have the build.

Plus, isn't this a little too off topic? I'm really tired of people using the wrong word, stealing. It's SAVING. It sounds like stealing but it's called saving. Because the other person still has what you stole. For example, your looking at a thread, and you see such an awesome avatar, so you right click it, and you save it. That dosen't mean their avatar is gone. They still have it. Thousands of people (and dumb, stuffty people if they don't change it) have right clicked and saved my avatar and I don't care because I still have it. But don't go too far on the avatars. Because those were old days.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 02:37:38 PM by GreenBH »

It's "saving" when you save the build.
It's "stealing" when you save the build, modify it and claim it to be entirely yours without giving credit to the original creator.

You stole it. Get out.

You went on Melonking's server, pressed ESC, clicked Save Bricks, named it Melon's mansion, saved it then repainted it.  

Fixed. You don't know the diffrence between stealing and saving.

I'm locking this now. And permanently. The only time I will unlock it again is to release the download. But, guess what the loving annoying news is, you have to upload it to SOMETHING.

1 more thing: I've added a poll. And I've got something in store for you which will make you use the right word, and I'm not telling you what it is. Either use the right word, or get the suprise I have in store for you.

EDIT: Ahh, 3 of you are 2 years old and use the wrong word. Time for my special attack. Pollswap, GO!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 02:36:59 PM by GreenBH »

No. I will never give credit to the creator. I will go on someone's server, and save the bricks. Then keep playing (if it's a good server). Huh. Big deal. Won't hurt anyone else. They still have the build.

Plus, isn't this a little too off topic? I'm really tired of people using the wrong word, stealing. It's SAVING. It sounds like stealing but it's called saving. Because the other person still has what you stole. For example, your looking at a thread, and you see such an awesome avatar, so you right click it, and you save it. That dosen't mean their avatar is gone. They still have it. Thousands of people (and dumb, stuffty people if they don't change it) have right clicked and saved my avatar and I don't care because I still have it. But don't go too far on the avatars. Because those were old days.

I diden't know what giving credit means. So that's why I written it. Now, you've said enough about stealing and saving and all that. I know what I did, now you either comment on how it looks and all that you may do that but you've said enough about stealing and saving so don't bother commenting about that. But I will still pollswap, and lock voting this time.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 12:07:13 PM by GreenBH »

Fixed. You don't know the diffrence between stealing and saving.
Are you even using common sense?

I think its time for this to be binned

I think its time for this to be binned

That's not your decision.

FYI people tend to get pissed when you save their stuff, genius.

you took this? admit you stole it and changed the colors. the only reason why it wouldn't be stolen if the person told you to change the colors and post it on the forums for him.

Before:

[IMG]http://s672.photobucket.com/albums/vv84/PeterFoster111/?action-view&current=MelonsMansion.jpg&newest=1[IMG]
After:

[IMG]http://s672.photobucket.com/albums/vv84/PeterFoster111/?action-view&current=FostersHomeforImaginaryFriends.jpg&newest=1[IMG]
Fixed and you horribly raped this.

He probably used fill can.