Poll

should i make other dead space helmets (dead space 1, 2)?

I WOULD LOVE YOU IF YOU DID
3 (12.5%)
yes :D
1 (4.2%)
if, you made it bigger, yes
4 (16.7%)
no
7 (29.2%)
HELL NO
9 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Dead Space 2 Helmets?  (Read 1866 times)

i know your like WTF and I'm like look

i have night and day:

If they're just builds you shouldn't.

well their not done, its just, should i make more, like take suggestions (color of visor certain suit etc.)?

EDIT: I've decided to start another topic in General Discusion with what people want of dead space ,1 and 2, helmets! im so smart  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 01:05:22 PM by agent B »

well their not done, its just, should i make more, like take suggestions (color of visor certain suit etc.)?

EDIT: I've decided to start another topic in General Discusion with what people want of dead space ,1 and 2, helmets! im so smart  :cookieMonster:

Well, they're not done. It's just, should I make more? Like, take suggestions (color of visor, certain suit, etc.)?

EDIT: I've decided to start another topic in General Discussion asking what people want with Dead Space 1 and 2 helmets! I'm so smart. Cookie Monster.

Please don't make more helmets.
Or anything for that matter.

It's funny because if you looked at that build from a bird's eye view it would be something like this:
L

Looks cool so far, you should keep going.

No. This doesn't really resemble a helmet. I'm sure you can build better than this, so don't waste your time continuing on these.

ill lock this topic then :/