Author Topic: Vinesauce Joel's youtube channel was SAVEDD  (Read 40129 times)

has joel considered emailing google

The situation is being handled internally, people have already been contacted. YouTube is a big place, it'll get sorted eventually.

they're probably trying to hold whoever did this responsible, it's better to let him blather and see if he accidentally gives out something helpful in identifying him

In the mean time, thousands of people are unsubscribing, what will happen to poor Uncle Jobel when he sees he now has less than 200,000 subscribers? :panda:

In the mean time, thousands of people are unsubscribing, what will happen to poor Uncle Jobel when he sees he now has less than 200,000 subscribers? :(

That's the other thing I don't get. Why are people unsubbing? That's literally letting the guy win. It's hurting Joel, not the hacker. Just keeping him in your sub box won't hurt you. Just ignore the recent videos and wait for a resolution.

his last video has all-star in the background

yell
'HAAAAA'

towel better get his ass kicked after this

i like this towel guy he makes way better videos than joe or whoever. he plays some good tunes too.

i like this towel guy he makes way better videos than joe or whoever. he plays some good tunes too.
ew no he played back to back in a previous video

In the mean time, thousands of people are unsubscribing, what will happen to poor Uncle Jobel when he sees he now has less than 200,000 subscribers? :panda:
He actually hit the 200k mark not too long before Towel hacked him :|

Also, Towel's videos are now deleted(?)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 02:06:31 PM by Valkerone »

the hacker made them private

the hacker made them private
So he tries to get joel flagged for copyright, yet makes the videos private.