Author Topic: Christian Rock Pack "Switchfooters!"  (Read 23281 times)

Some people think that it's all part of God's plan. Heck, many would say that having so little would make you more adept to believe in God from the understanding you have in His blessing of life. Then again, some may just hate God for putting them in such harsh conditions. Nobody can comprehend the will of God.
God is a loving starfish then.
Good thing he doesn't exist, I don't think it's possible to be such a douche, even for god.

Can you try looping Battle by Chris Agust? linky -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi-456BSq5M
Can you? plz i give u cookie  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 07:17:33 PM by Dragonoid-X »

Good thing he doesn't exist, I don't think it's possible to be such a douche, even for god.
Get out.

Honestly, I don't know why god lets bad things happen, but I would suggest you leave the topic and discuss it somewhere else.

I like how most Atheists claim to be strong in their belief in unbelief of any high deities yet constantly attempt to attack and discredit most other beliefs, even if they aren't shoved in their face such as this topic. I'm pretty sure that's one sign of insecurity.

Quote from: DrenDran on Yesterday at 02:16:57 PM
Get out.

Once again..

lol christian rock

Get out.
You appear mad that I brought up a point you can't refute.

Nice quoting fail.

Though I'll get out, I don't really like to derail topics too much.
Granted I'm the first to do that to this topic.

Yeah, your an athiest, cool beans hombre.
Doesn't mean you have to pour you God-Hating feelings into this Christian Rock topic.
C:

You appear mad that I brought up a point you can't refute.Nice quoting fail.

Though I'll get out, I don't really like to derail topics too much.
Granted I'm the first to do that to this topic.
What quoting fail? that was on purpose

What quoting fail? that was on purpose
You broke the meta data of one quote.
And the second wasn't even a quote of someone.

You broke the meta data of one quote.
And the second wasn't even a quote of someone.

It's not exactly "Rock", but could you add some B. Reith?

Sorry about the inactiviy Just got back from camp and everythings all messy, I"ll let you know when God Clears things up, Thanks for keeping this topic alive.
It's not exactly "Rock", but could you add some B. Reith?
Sure, Post a youtube link or song name plus artist. Btw theres about 6 other songs in the pack that aren't rock.