Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 144259 times)

Bump because other topics are popping up. :I

Orbital drop pods seem like a good way to get people to the ground war.

Or just giant clusters of those good 'ol bombs.

Unless they fixed that. Then i'm screwed.

I want to build a city ship, but I'm not sure what it's main purpose would be besides sitting at a faction and being awesome.

Also, I'm making a ship that kind of works like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mQuHh1X4H4
Docking modules are fun. Now I just need a 5 person team to make it work.

A ship core, power block, and thruster are great landers. Easy to make, supremely cheap, and dockable if you add the module between the core and power block. Ground wars will be pretty great.

A ship core, power block, and thruster are great landers. Easy to make, supremely cheap, and dockable if you add the module between the core and power block. Ground wars will be pretty great.

I was thinking add some hull on there too, and I might draw up some design for a ground assault ship that has a bay for bombs and pods.

I was thinking add some hull on there too, and I might draw up some design for a ground assault ship that has a bay for bombs and pods.

I have some already build drop pods for one of my ships.
If I get around to playing I could show you them.

Are your drop pods supposed to be reusable? I had more of a quick descent under heavy-fire sorta thing thought out. Love the idea for a ground assault ship, would definitely come in handy in any fleet.

Double toasted, but for good reason:

http://star-made.org/content/starmade-00939-personal-shops

This game will one day be the best.

"You can never have too well armed, buy Harm munitions."

Might not look like it, but this stuff means business.
I think this is the first game I don't care about the aestethics of my ship, because after a piece is destroyed for any given reason, it's hard to figure out what, to get that same thing back and to fix it.

What advantages does the purchased version have? I don't see any restrictions on the free one.

I think the full version will be going retail. So you basically paying for the future release of the game. I think.

I used to play this game back in the past, should I play it again?

I used to play this game back in the past, should I play it again?
That depends.

Do you enjoy greatness?