Author Topic: [NEWS] Senator John McCain has brain cancer  (Read 4880 times)

did you just call him a cheeseball

ITT: Brain cancer is a bitch. hoping things get better for the guy

They won't.

There is no cure.

what the forget is a corn ball

what the forget is a corn ball

I know
I had to google the image because it looked like a sponge of some sort

you literally came back as karl marx kimon I don't think you have the right to call me a cornball
oh
it's corn
that makes more sense

They won't.

There is no cure.

Just because there's no cure doesn't mean he can't be comfortable in his last moments or some stuff like that

Just because there's no cure doesn't mean he can't be comfortable in his last moments or some stuff like that

He won't be.

The treatments alone will make you wish you die faster because of how uncomfortable they are.

My friend is already 6 months in their 16 month diagnosis. This is a serious condition.

maybe that's why he was insane

that's pretty sad, hope he doesn't suffer too much.

I'm seeing people on Twitter say that they were suspicious of McCain's health since at least the Comey testimony

can someone back this up

I'm seeing people on Twitter say that they were suspicious of McCain's health since at least the Comey testimony

can someone back this up
he's an old guy so they're just fear mongering
unless the globalist scum introduced this man to being close to a source of ionizing radiation every night it's safe to say it's probably natural

can someone back this up

During the testimony he was acting... Weird. He started speaking nonsense and stuff. People thought he was going senile or something.
here's one clip

Here's the full clip

During the testimony he was acting... Weird. He started speaking nonsense and stuff. People thought he was going senile or something.
here's one clip

Here's the full clip

jesus christ one would need to have brain cancer to act so strange
oh wait

Insane in the McCain
(Maverick cells in the brain)