Poll

can you hack into the bricks in the game?get 999.999.999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 bricks?(if that is a number!)

3 (18.8%)
13 (81.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: September 13, 2009, 01:07:32 AM

Author Topic: brick hack  (Read 2696 times)

im just friekin tired of running out of bricks before my creations are complete!and for some wierd reason i have 151 bricks.wierd huh?AND I HAVE THE DEMO!!!

The demo only has 150 bricks, genius. You're supposed to buy the game.

I guarantee that the 128k brick limit will never be a problem for you.

He's a child that doesn't think about the games creators that need the money.

im just friekin tired of running out of bricks before my creations are complete!and for some wierd reason i have 151 bricks.wierd huh?AND I HAVE THE DEMO!!!
That's the point of the demo.

You can only have 150 bricks, lol.
Once you buy the full game you can put as many bricks as your computer can handle.

The amount of memory required for such a thing would be insane.  You will never do it.
Don't forget the graphics card to render all that.

Tell you what jcat.  You count to the number you mentioned earlier, I'm buy Blockland for you.  I mean count by 1s

You can't bypass the limit.
You would never be able to render 999,999,999,999 bricks without lagging insanely.
Deal with the limit: try building within it, I did.
If you're not happy with your build, retry.
$20 is birthday money. Your family must be really poor.
Blockland is for people who don't waste 6+ weeks trying to hack it.

that is the coolest thing that could happen.if it can!

fine.but forget off first.

im not really sure why the recommended max is 128k. something to do with torqe.
its definitely not a graphics issue. most of our high end video hardware on our nicer computers can handle millions of faces on screen at once. its a joke to think even a million bricks would be difficult to see.

Actually it is something to do with Torque.

I dont beleive that IS a number... But what the heck, Who cares if it is or isnt. That would probably lag like hell, So knock yerself out.