Author Topic: Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.  (Read 25362 times)

a d d i c t i o n
didn't you register akio- like a few hours after your old account was permad

He's back on the Path.

Pokemon Go® forget yourself

Tony stop placing Lure Modules® all over this forum

This pokemon go bullstuff went cp0 to cp100 real quick

well thats hate speech so im getting tony arrested 😊

insert pokestop here, i'm not starting stuff

Sorry i gotta go catch some legendary pokemon in the middle of the street, too busy to argue

I'll get back at you later

well i got what i deserved. Though im not leaving, im definitely going to stop posting until i grow the forget up. I'm just sad that it took me this long to get the cue
wow he abandoned this sentiment faster than any addon pack he made.

wow he abandoned this sentiment faster than any addon pack he made.

im done baiting tony with executive order talk, that was a richard move of me anyways. So yeah i did hold true to what i said

im done baiting tony with executive order talk, that was a richard move of me anyways. So yeah i did hold true to what i said
You said that you would stop posting until you grew up. This evidently hasn't happened.
you gotta give em credit though, that stuff was creative af. Like, shooting it up would be cool and all but its so cliche

This brother's an artist

You said that you would stop posting until you grew up. This evidently hasn't happened.
alright fine, you got me 😥

More like: "You guys are throwing fits over pretty small bullstuff and it's making me laugh"
<3

WHY was this bumped?

So loving unneccessary...
This thread was posted on half an hour before he posted that?

WHY was this bumped?

This was on the first page...

WHY was this bumped?

He didn't bump the thread tho

WHY was this bumped?

It was still on the front page, I bumped it and it's still relevant.