Author Topic: Save/Load Event  (Read 1656 times)

I am requesting a working save/load inventory event. The current one (and only one I can find) doesn't work properly and is useless.

If someone has a working one, please post it. Also, if someone knows where I can find a working one, please tell me.

If there is a way to do this with VCE events or something please post them. Don't just tell me it is possible, actually show me the events.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 02:28:37 PM by iBlox / (-Nick-) »

If there is a way to do this with VCE events or something please post them. Don't post "Hurr, yes yu can, wit vce!!!1one!!"
any and all credibility gone in an instant
love it

any and all credibility gone in an instant
Why? I have gotten answers similar to that and in no way are they helpful.

Yeah because confirming that it's possible with VCE will magically teach me the events. (Sarcasm)

If there is a way to do this with VCE events or something please post them. Don't post "Hurr, yes yu can, wit vce!!!1one!!"
just because of this, i'm not going to go and figure out the exact eventing for you
you would have to save/load five variables, each one saying which item per slot, then use setinventory/additem to load it in

just because of this, i'm not going to go and figure out the exact eventing for you
you would have to save/load five variables, each one saying which item per slot, then use setinventory/additem to load it in
You're actually the one who has done it to me before. I have seen you do it in other threads as well and it really doesn't help when you just tell them that it's possible. But thank you for giving me a clue.

On-Topic: This is mainly a request for a new Save/Load event add-on that actually works. This will help tons of people since the other one no longer works.

Why did you just make an alt?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=44619
Basically to change my forum name. People wanted me to get a new account or to ask Badspot to change my name, but he didn't. It was so outdated anyways. For one, the (-Nick-) guy (my brother) doesn't even play Blockland anymore (well rarely) and two, iBlox is a very old name of mine. I wanted to finish this thread with this account and then log off of it forever.

How did you discover that so fast anyways? Lol.

How did you discover that so fast anyways? Lol.
I have knack for finding alts. Also copious black magic.

I have knack for finding alts. Also copious black magic.
You're like a detective. I like just made it, too.

What do you do, go through the latest profiles made?

Ok, I further tested the event above and it started messing up. After saving and loading a couple different inventories, it then keeps giving me the same save. It works up until I save and load different inventories about 10 times.

Hurr, yes yu can, wit vce!!!1one!!

Edit: Seeming I honestly thought I could atleast contribute, I think someone made a mod for this. I will check.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 01:15:31 AM by grunterdb1951 »