Author Topic: Dimitry-When will you mature?  (Read 6029 times)

both dimitry and OP are friends

Dimitry once kicked me for spawning a plane. Also I think dimitry is stupid.

both dimitry and OP are friends
My exact thoughts, Dimitry is full of him self. Seiber on the other hand is really stupid.

How can a side be MORE childish.
You need to grow up and if you dont get your way you CANT come and complain to a bunch of people on the internet.
He seems to be in the right and I knew somthing was wrong when I read the OP.
Grow the hell up.Word.
/ignoreentirepurposeofdrama

Dimitry claimed Seiber was raging, so Seiber agreed to some of it but removed that part from the quote showing that his disagreed to the part about him raging.

Dimitry overreacts. Yes. A lot. c:
He acts like he is better than everyone lately.
Just don't go there.

ITT: a crybaby and a badmin

im gunna cry noa was earlier when warbler told me he was dying in the desert smartie.

*My desert c:

Seiber kept spawning my car up in the air after I told him countless times to stop. I de - admined him and he started raging for a good 15 minuets. After that, he kept bugging me on IRC, called me a friend, and then I banned him.

Dimitry your server is stuff anyways.

wow. ok so
im in the wrong
but dimitry was in the wrong
im complaning about stupid stuff
and me and dimitry should talk it.

Dimitry wasn't in the wrong. It's his server and he has the right to do anything.
It seems that he has a rule of warning you once which is fair. I don't have that rule. If it was me I would've shoved a perma-ban up your ass.

Learn to respect the host. Don't call him a friend simply because he is not answering your idiotic question.

What's done has been done. Deal with it.

What's done has been done. Deal with it.

Are you stupid or something? This drama was weeks ago, it's been dealt with.

Lets light his balls on fire!!