Author Topic: Vehicle bots  (Read 1178 times)

I would like to have an bot that is a vehicle or at least something close to it.

What exactly do you mean, like a bot hole that spawns a vehicle bot and does stuff?

What exactly do you mean, like a bot hole that spawns a vehicle bot and does stuff?

Yeah, but, not like big things like boats or planes. just like cars, tanks and copters

If you put a bot spawner over a vehicle bye way of bricks, and set the bot spawner's collision to off, the bot will fall though and mount the vehicle.

I think this is a great idea! What about a vehicle bot which drives in random places, or it runs as an AI and only follows a player?

mm yes this would be wonderful to have

I think this is a great idea! What about a vehicle bot which drives in random places, or it runs as an AI and only follows a player?

It runs on am AI and follows the player and have an event that ethers attacks the player or follows you.

and thinking of the vehicle bot that uses the addons of Vehicles.

it would be amazing spawning tank turrets into tank vehicle holes

If you put a bot spawner over a vehicle bye way of bricks, and set the bot spawner's collision to off, the bot will fall though and mount the vehicle.

They just going around and keep going away like flying vehicles for example.

They just going around and keep going away like flying vehicles for example.
Not if you event the bots.

so, how?

To get a bot to hold still is literally two lines of event.

Onbotspawn>bot>setwanderdistance>stayatspawn (or try a parameter set to zero.)
Onbotspawn>bot>setidlebahavior>OFF

This will make a bot completely inactive unless ordered to do otherwise. To make things even easier, there is a "default bot" for when you don't even want to put in those two lines of event.

To get a bot to hold still is literally two lines of event.

Onbotspawn>bot>setwanderdistance>stayatspawn (or try a parameter set to zero.)
Onbotspawn>bot>setidlebahavior>OFF

This will make a bot completely inactive unless ordered to do otherwise. To make things even easier, there is a "default bot" for when you don't even want to put in those two lines of event.

I like wanted to like attack.

I like wanted to like attack.

I don't understand? What do you want bots driving vehicles to do, exactly?