Author Topic: nerf guns  (Read 3478 times)

here are some nerf guns i made (need more ideas) first one a vulcan ebf-25
EDIT: they really shoot darts and they are HUGE LOL
EDIT EDIT: unlocked i couldn't improve the vulcan becuse i need a pic of it and i also need some more ideas
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 04:45:52 PM by e-maxx »

srry i had to make 2 posts but here ya go the longshot cs-6
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 04:44:28 PM by e-maxx »

Nice pile of bricks there.

need a better pic also i'm not a good builder

Man, i can definitively make something better than this, WELL ALL CAN MAKE SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT, sorry if i were too much tough, but seriously, you need to improve a lot your building skills, try to imagine it real, and dont be too lazy and put a little number of bricks.

well the vulcan was really a cannon that fires lazors but then i used darts and never improved it and i was looking at a longshot cs-6 while doing it rember this is BLOCKLAND

well the vulcan was really a cannon that fires lazors but then i used darts and never improved it and i was looking at a longshot cs-6 while doing it rember this is BLOCKLAND
Yeah, but you can at least use the wrench and put more blocks -.-

did you look at the pics up close  you will see some blocks are off the ground with no blocks below it becuse i used the wrench for ray casting rendering and collion and events 

Love your pile of bricks. xp

did you look at the pics up close  you will see some blocks are off the ground with no blocks below it becuse i used the wrench for ray casting rendering and collion and events 
Thats not i am referring...

maybe if i had a pic of the vulcan i could make it better and i also need some IDEAS for new ones

maybe if i had a pic of the vulcan i could make it better and i also need some IDEAS for new ones
Lern2google

I actually like the longshot minibuild

learn to spell and post ideas

Man, i can definitively make something better than this, WELL ALL CAN MAKE SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT, sorry if i were too much tough, but seriously, you need to improve a lot your building skills, try to imagine it real, and dont be too lazy and put a little number of bricks.

Thats not i am referring...

GTFO and STFU