Poll

Should Pie Crust be permanently banned?

Yes, Pie Crust should be banned.
392 (82.4%)
No, Pie Crust should not be banned.
84 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 476

Voting closed: April 25, 2015, 07:48:43 PM

Author Topic: Petition to have Pie Crust Permanently Banned  (Read 73984 times)

I think that's just for visual stuff
could be wrong tho
i recall night fox got banned for making an edgar allen poe reference that was received as gross

i recall night fox got banned for making an edgar allen poe reference that was received as gross

really? link?

really? link?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=209738.msg5866509#msg5866509

These situations aren't really similar, Night Fox described gruesomely cutting the eyeball of a kitten out with a pen knife, then hanging it, whereas Pie Crust vaguely hinted at having loveual intercourse with his dog.

Whats going on I just got here and Ive been reading pie crust said he "Accidentally" put semen on his dog on a "Let it out" topic so why should he be banned? and i think he just doesn't care because this is just funny as forget because all of you a handicaps lmao

Whats going on I just got here and Ive been reading pie crust said he "Accidentally" put semen on his dog on a "Let it out" topic so why should he be banned? and i think he just doesn't care because this is just funny as forget because all of you a handicaps lmao
petition to have this nerd banned :^)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=209738.msg5866509#msg5866509

These situations aren't really similar, Night Fox described gruesomely cutting the eyeball of a kitten out with a pen knife, then hanging it, whereas Pie Crust vaguely hinted at having loveual intercourse with his dog.

He was quoting a book. I'm pretty sure Night Fox knew it was a joke.

What Night Fox *JOKINGLY* suggested the OP do to his cat never happened.

For what it's worth, what Pie Crust did to his dog most likely did happen.

I say Pie Crust's case is worse.

Night Fox described gruesomely cutting the eyeball of a kitten out with a pen knife, then hanging it
I said "cut out its eyeball and hang it" which is not very descriptive
I mean, that's not something I'd say at this point in my life, but saying it was definitely not worse than raping animals who trust you lol
vaguely
rly

guys i don't know who's going to win

bye bye bitch buttforgeter

Save your excitement for when something actually happens, lol.

this is not a democracy

The BLF is a dictatorship.

oh he never said it was an accident