Author Topic: RedMarsh - The Reboot  (Read 11691 times)

Jeb walks into the bar and sits in a lonely corner without a word.
not bar- HQ.

Rutger having slept for several hours rolls over and put the suitcase in his hands and tosses it across the room

"forget!"

He then shoots up off the couch and fixes his clothes

"Headaches still there but I can walk and see now, guys where did you leave the advil?"

Ryan jumps as he hears Rutger shout obscenities, "Jesus..." he says, continuing to clean his rifle.

After a good cleaning, he assembles his rifle and places is back in the armory.  He then removes his 1911, and starts cleaning it.  He takes great care to clean it, almost as if he cares about it too much.  He cleans it up nice and assembles it, proceeding to polish the exterior.  He gives the little punisher emblem in the grip a nice rub before putting it back in the armory, and locking it back up.  He walks back into the bar, empty beer in hand.  He spots the new man in the corner, furrowing his brow and roostering his head to the side.  He then walks into Jaakko's room, speaking quietly to him, "Is there supposed to be a new guy today?" he asks.

"Yes, there is. If he's here, you should probably greet him. I'm trying to shore up the bank account since we got the boat re-fixed or whatever," Jaakko replies dismissively.

He's typing furiously, likely writing spam emails or something. There's a small collection of empty cans on one end of his desk.

"-Also, show him to one of the empty rooms," Jaakko adds on.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 09:35:05 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

Ryan groans and straightens his back, sipping his beer.  He then walks out of the room and into the bar, turning his attention to the new guy, "You, new guy, what's your name?"

Jeb stands up and moves to shake his hand.
"Jebediah Zeiss, sir."

Jeb stands up and moves to shake his hand. "Jebediah Zeiss, sir."
Awiti waves at Jebediah. "Jebediah, have some Akpeteshie! It will make you feel great!" Awiti proceeds to down another glass, becoming visibly wasted.

Jeb stands up and moves to shake his hand.
"Jebediah Zeiss, sir."

Ryan waves a hand, "Cut the sir bullstuff, my name's Ryan.  That drunk dude is Awiti," Ryan points to Rutger, "That's Rutger, he's always just... out of it," he then points to Ralph, "That big forgeter there's Johnson," and he gestures behind him with a thumb, "Back there's Jaakko, you won't see much of him.  He handles logistic bullstuff, gets us moneys and whatnot."

Ryan sips his beer, and then looks to the stairs, "Anyways, I'll show you to your quarters."

"Ay, I'm not drunk!" Awiti proceeds to fall out of his bar stool. While laying face down, he talks. "I handle communications and electronics. Come to me for things like that."

Ryan looks down at Awiti, giving him a gentle shove with his boot, "You're drunk," he says.

"forget this noise I gotta find some Advil"

Rutger looks around quickly like he's seen a ghost then walks down the hall to the bathroom

A loud russling can be heard as he goes through the filing cabinets

"Ryan can you make sure my suitcase gets to my room, I don't need that new guy rummaging through it."

Ryan looks down at Awiti, giving him a gentle shove with his boot, "You're drunk," he says.
"Probable." Awiti still lays face down.

Rutger walks back to the living room and sits down on the couch

"Yeah, new guys are always fun"

"Now who wants to break his knee caps first?"

Ryan shakes his head, "forget off, Rutger," he casually remarks then looks back at the new guy, "Just giving you a hard time, don't take it personally."