Blockland Windows Theme - Preview

Author Topic: Blockland Windows Theme - Preview  (Read 6334 times)

How does one make a theme for Vista? I'd like to try it myself :)

How does one make a theme for Vista? I'd like to try it myself :)
He's making it for XP people, XP.

True, but If I get my hands on a vista Computer, AKA hog WRB852's at his house, I should be able to create a vista one as well. Now how the hell I'm expected to make a mac one is beyond me.

How do you make a theme?  Flash?

I think you should make the shortcut to paint a paint-can.

How do you make a theme?  Flash?
Coding, he told me.

And just a well knowledge of Windows, in fact if you're good at windows, you could do this yourself. Not the complicating things like the task bar or media player skin or things like that, but you can do the icons and arrows and bacgrounds and whatnot yourselves.

When the cursor hovers over something clickable, it should be a minifig hand holding the brick weapon (when you're building).

Actually that's going to be the  I  when you select text.

You should have the printer for that.

I think you should make the shortcut to paint a paint-can.

Thats a good one.

Wait... Is this using WindowsBlinds?

Make the log out/turn off button a ban icon!
If only if you did that a "You have been kicked off the computer, Reason: Logged out" Or, "Reason: GTFO U cigaretteUT!!!1111"

it should be disconnect.  More accurate.

Wait... Is this using WindowsBlinds?

That may be the only problem I'll have while doing this, is whether or not I can work around that. Though I'm sure I can.

If only if you did that a "You have been kicked off the computer, Reason: Logged out" Or, "Reason: GTFO U cigaretteUT!!!1111"
Should be more like Kick bottun nao amirite?

Should be more like Kick bottun nao amirite?
Yeurrite