Author Topic: marijuana legalized in oregon  (Read 6345 times)

The state that I live in has legalized weed. Thanks Obama!

Has it been legalized anywhere else or just here?

DC and Alaska also apparently had it legalized

west side is starting to stink up

I thought they only legalized "recreational" use even though there's no difference between recreational use and getting high

so this is how the United States finally crumbles

Out of all states, Florida actually voted NO to recreational marijuana.

Imagine that.

so this is how the United States finally crumbles
I think I'm the only person here who thinks it shouldn't be made legal.

Out of all states, Florida actually voted NO to recreational marijuana.

Imagine that.
Apparently the reason why people didn't vote for it enough was that there was a flaw in the bill, that anyone would be able to sell it and that didn't fly with a lot of people over here.

I think I'm the only person here who thinks it shouldn't be made legal.
You're not the only one. I completely disagree with the legalization of any drug/currently illegal activity.

You're not the only one. I completely disagree with the legalization of any drug/currently illegal activity.
Care to elaborate?

Yes I would love to hear your reasoning.

"my sis injected 4 marijuanas  and deid"

Care to elaborate?
Yes I would love to hear your reasoning.
Probably because there's a huge difference between a glass of wine with dinner and a "recreational" dose of marijuana?
Or that the drug is highly more addictive than tobacco and alcohol?
And that long-term use of marijuana can alter the nervous system that promote violence?

There's a perfectly good reason why this stuff is illegal; drugs can be dangerous.