Author Topic: [OFFICIAL TRAILER] Blockland Trailer 2013  (Read 11445 times)

Too late now so stop complaining
I just suggested not complained about it

i got chills watching this. I wish I was half as good at editing as you

A-maz-ing.

Congratulations on such a great trailer. And thanks to everyone who helped to build/act too!

I think it looks great, the only thing I don't like is the fact that servers like these are never hosted.

damn I was so happy to see something I made XD

who built the haunted house? is there a gallery topic anywhere for it? it's awesome

oh my god...

that was the best video in all existence my god you are the master!

there were a few builds that should have been in there but the video is still 10/10

imo i thought the trailer you made before was more exciting.

I think it looks great, the only thing I don't like is the fact that servers like these are never hosted.

Mine is. Not as much lately, but it was up for probably 20 hours every day for like two months.

You seem to not understand the purpose of a trailer. The music is not the central part of the trailer and prospective buyers will not be overlooking the game because they hated the music used in a trailer. What the trailer demonstrates is the visuals, capabilities and gameplay of the thing they're looking to buy.
Yeah, in that aspect the trailer shines, so maybe I'm just a little too harsh on the music.

you know in the disney comercials how the camera zooms out from all the videos, this. well i though that might have made a better ending if we did this except with the blockland logo. but the ending you used is still really good.

I liked the style that played during the haunted mansion bit, do you know if it's a specific style with a name or if it was just conjured up for this one song?
1:21? Chiptune.

my TDM is at .47 , when it's done it will be hosted plenty of times :)

BEST. TRAILER. EVER.

On a side note, 0:13 - 0:36 sounds like battle music fit for a turn-based RPG battle or something

I LOVE THIS TRAILER.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 11:59:21 AM by Crispy_ »

Well, it turned out well. Nothing less than what we expected.

"1:50 super shift"
lol hold stuff treynolds, how did you catch that stuff