Author Topic: Iban  (Read 3864 times)

committed Self Delete. discuss

I assume that you're lying and that you are a loving idiot, looking at your previous posts.

I assume that you're lying and that you are a loving idiot, looking at your previous posts.

I was literally just about to say almost this exact same thing.

This thread will be one of the quickest backfires yet!
Also:

Not lying. He showed me a suicidal note and a will in September. He said he would commit Self Delete on new years. He hasn't been online steam since.

Not lying. He showed me a suicidal note and a will in September. He said he would commit Self Delete on new years. He hasn't been online steam since.
He was loving around with you and he just blocked you on steam or something similair.

He was working on projects after September, and they were going to be released after new years.
I think he was just lying to you.

He was loving around with you and he just blocked you on steam or something similair.

No he wasn't. We discussed his approach on life multiple times. Anything i said to try to convince him that life can get better he would shut out. Sticking to his plans of Self Delete.

The only proof i have is, How he came from a broken home. With a nurse mother who doesn't give to stuffs about him. I tried convincing him to seek psychiatric help because he had symptoms of add and depression. but he wouldn't listen. He stated the only loveual arousal he gets is from rape so why not put a end to his life before he follows through and actually rapes some innocent woman.

The only proof i have is, How he came from a broken home. With a nurse mother who doesn't give to stuffs about him. I tried convincing him to seek psychiatric help because he had symptoms of add and depression. but he wouldn't listen. He stated the only loveual arousal he gets is from rape so why not put a end to his life before he follows through and actually rapes some innocent woman.
that's not proof, that's just a story that is full of stuff

go away

It's not full of stuff. sorry, i didn't get the memo. I was unaware i had to document our conversations.

I would love to see proof of activity from iban after new years.

I would love to see proof of activity from iban after new years.
I would love to see proof that he was going to commit Self Delete