Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1234197 times)

"Do we have to worry about any other airships in the area or are they potentially just sending fighters?"

"Do we have to worry about any other airships in the area or are they potentially just sending fighters?"
: No other airships have been dispatched to pursue. You should only encounter enemy fighters, if that.

"Do we have to worry about any of the uncooperative crew members having access to the point defense or has the Captain been able to cut off control?"

"Do we have to worry about any of the uncooperative crew members having access to the point defense or has the Captain been able to cut off control?"
: Anything is possible, but as of our last contact with them their weapons were offline.

: Anything is possible, but as of our last contact with them their weapons were offline.

"Good, I think that's all I need to know other than who we're flying with if anyone."

"Good, I think that's all I need to know other than who we're flying with if anyone."
: Your squadron will undertake this mission alone.

Walter looks over at Virvel with a stoic expression

"How about we go find you a new plane then, I don't think you're taking that bekrut again anytime soon."

Walter looks over at Virvel with a stoic expression

"How about we go find you a new plane then, I don't think you're taking that bekrut again anytime soon."
: Yeah. I don't think they're gonna have the engines swapped out in the next ten minutes.

: Yeah. I don't think they're gonna have the engines swapped out in the next ten minutes.

Walter starts on walking to the hanger before pausing abruptly and changing the subject once they've reached farther down the hall

"There should still be a spare typhoon around, if not I think I saw a turkeb but I wasn't able to tell what shape it was in on the inventory list-   I want to get something out of the way first though, you owe me an explanation about your ejection seat."

Walter starts on walking to the hanger before pausing abruptly and changing the subject once they've reached farther down the hall

"There should still be a spare typhoon around, if not I think I saw a turkeb but I wasn't able to tell what shape it was in on the inventory list-   I want to get something out of the way first though, you owe me an explanation about your ejection seat."
: Because the thought of abandoning my plane is a distraction I don't need. Spend one second wondering if the guy behind me has my number and I should be punching out and I could end up getting killed anyway. forget that. Pilots sixty years ago didn't have the luxury of an easy escape method and they did just fine. On top of that, I don't trust the enemy to let me reach the ground, especially not now.

: Because the thought of abandoning my plane is a distraction I don't need. Spend one second wondering if the guy behind me has my number and I should be punching out and I could end up getting killed anyway. forget that. Pilots sixty years ago didn't have the luxury of an easy escape method and they did just fine. On top of that, I don't trust the enemy to let me reach the ground, especially not now.

Walter just grumbles before replying

"Fair... but it's nice to have for situations like recently so you or somebody else doesn't have to watch you helplessly die. is it just empty space? did you even put something useful of place in it?"

Walter just grumbles before replying

"Fair... but it's nice to have for situations like recently so you or somebody else doesn't have to watch you helplessly die. is it just empty space? did you even put something useful of place in it?"
: Uh, what would I even put in place of it? What's gotten into you, why do you care what I'm doing with my plane?

: Uh, what would I even put in place of it? What's gotten into you, why do you care what I'm doing with my plane?

"I don't care about the plane, I care abou-" He quickly restates his sentence by cutting himself off after stammering " It's just a waste to take it out, you could get the same benefit by just ignoring it and keeping it on backup for when you really need it, and I- We could all still have you around."

"I don't care about the plane, I care abou-" He quickly restates his sentence by cutting himself off after stammering " It's just a waste to take it out, you could get the same benefit by just ignoring it and keeping it on backup for when you really need it, and I- We could all still have you around."
: Well I care about the plane. And I already told you- I don't even want to think about having to pull the lever, I'd rather know it's never an option.
: For what it's worth, I wholeheartedly support her decision.
: Oh. Great. You're here too.

: Well I care about the plane. And I already told you- I don't even want to think about having to pull the lever, I'd rather know it's never an option.
: For what it's worth, I wholeheartedly support her decision.
: Oh. Great. You're here too.

Walter sighs about the previous statement before Arkhip catches his attention as he rubs his brow from a headache that's presented itself due to the lack of sleep

"Why are you here? I know you dislike her so why are you following us and trying to stir things? We are all tired and don't need this."

Walter looks over at Virvel to see what shes thinking briefly, if not obvious already.