Author Topic: AMA For an Obscure User  (Read 9620 times)

this is torin's attempt at damage control everyone just move along
not if torins the one doing the damage

op if it makes you feel better rally used to be a brony he's probably picking on you because of some freudian self-hatred bottled deep inside

Exposed!

nah for real tho op this "holier than thou" attitude you radiate and the amount of bait you feed to these guys isn't gonna get you anywhere
you're just making yourself a low hanging fruit to be stuff on
I saw a tiny bit of that, but OP handles things pretty well imo. Gonna have to disagree with you here.

Also, he answers the AMA questions in a really timely fashion.

how many blue wolfs do you think you could take down in a self defense situation
how many lena dunhams could you hold off in a self defense situation
Probably at least one.

epic quote fail
Okay, so no, and fixed.

op if it makes you feel better rally used to be a brony he's probably picking on you because of some freudian self-hatred bottled deep inside
rally who is best pony
heh. typical problem user deflection spell
I'm still indifferent (albeit ignoring the situation now), but it's back to being amusing to watch again again.

nah for real tho op this "holier than thou" attitude you radiate and the amount of bait you feed to these guys isn't gonna get you anywhere
you're just making yourself a low hanging fruit to be stuff on
I was kind of feeding it because I clearly am not holier. Rather I was simply enjoying the havoc while it was still fun. Then I got board and dropped it because it was going on for too long.

I've dealt with worse in the past to the point that even if I messed it up and it all came crashing down, I'd still basically just admit the forget up and shrug it off.

my  favorite  pony  is  spike
I...
No...
Just no...
You get no cookie...

I saw a tiny bit of that, but OP handles things pretty well imo. Gonna have to disagree with you here.

Also, he answers the AMA questions in a really timely fashion.
Thank you, sir.

And not when I'm asleep.

You can always tell how upset someone is by how much they claimed to be 'amused' by something over the internet

this is torin's attempt at damage control everyone just move along
zzzzzzzzzz z try harder next time sweetie

You've been here for 8 years.
How do you have a 60k ID?

You've been here for 8 years.
How do you have a 60k ID?
I joined before I officially bought a copy of the game, then I didn't register my account to a copy of the game until a couple years ago.

do you talk like a philosophy major in real life too

what's with people using people's embarrassing pasts as a way to get back at people and it's especially used by furries which really makes you think

do you talk like a philosophy major in real life too
During normal conversation. Yes.

However, I also have a tendency to shout things like "Ye!", and "Get rekt!".

whats your height
Somewhere between 5' 8" and 6' I think. I honestly don't really know.

what's with people using people's embarrassing pasts as a way to get back at people and it's especially used by furries which really makes you think
I'm not sure. I care to do it personally.

During normal conversation. Yes.

However, I also have a tendency to shout things like "Ye!", and "Get rekt!".

have you been diagnosed with anything on the autism spectrum