Author Topic: Pidgeon - Possible owner of blhack.dll, image heavy  (Read 2633 times)

lol that isnt how it works.

if you move the game window i can still be effected in game just the same as usual, but your pc wont render the next frame until you stop.
it literally effects nothing in game while online.
http://Ipquarx.com/Videos/Float.mp4

What I'm thinking right now is that this all started when you said that you, "used," blhack.

I might be wrong, so I'm just gonna go brace myself.

Wasn't OP banned and revoked for using Blhack.dll 6+ times?

Anyways, Pidgeon is annoying.

http://Ipquarx.com/Videos/Float.mp4
to be completely honest you cant really prove that
you could've just told him to say what he said and paged down the chat to avoid seeing it
unless you have two computers with 1 camera and one of the computers does the window shake you cant prove anything
just pointing that out

you could've just told him to say what he said and paged down the chat to avoid seeing it
unless you have two computers with 1 camera and one of the computers does the window shake you cant prove anything
just pointing that out
just loving try it yourself if you are seriously that distrusting 
it works, simple as that

I would agree with you but I've replicated this glitch myself

just loving try it yourself if you are seriously that distrusting 
it works, simple as that
im only putting out simple logic that anyone can fake this

im only putting out simple logic that anyone can fake this
anything on the internet is fakable, for all we know people could hire million dollar animation studios to fake real life videos (It's happened before)

so therefore you should literally believe nothing, everything in drama is fake and everything is falsified

I'll give you this much: I got revoked for simply ASKING for a copy of blhack.dll
To claim you have it and then say "I plan on using it later muahahahaha" is already enough information

He could be bluffing, sure, but I wouldn't count on it, especially from somebody who was literally BEGGING me for the 'invincibility' key

I'll give you this much: I got revoked for simply ASKING for a copy of blhack.dll
To claim you have it and then say "I plan on using it later muahahahaha" is already enough information

He could be bluffing, sure, but I wouldn't count on it, especially from somebody who was literally BEGGING me for the 'invincibility' key

Well he already said that he wants BLhack

I think this is one of those cases where someone uses a hack to show off