Author Topic: Blockland Players (or Forumers) you don't see anymore.  (Read 3293 times)

Basically, any players that did not return after several years or are just plain gone.

/discuss

EDIT: Fixed a mis-understanding. I mean't Blockland Players and Forumers (I.E. Drydess), not Types of them.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:27:40 PM by Dark Blockland Guard alt. »

types (can be mixed):
Veteran
Knowledgeable
Coder / Scripter
Eventer
Builder
Hammer-Spammer
Forumer

-People who make content

Players who develop add-ons, music, decals, environments, scripts/events, and game-modes.

-People who don't make content

Players who don't develop anything for the game. Usually just there to tackle any games made by fellow blocklanders.

-Cancer

Self-explanatory.

Jacksaunt and Spaceguy were pretty great. Taboo was great only when he trashed on people. They left because everyone else notable left as well, but i think spaceguy left just because of interest lost im not sure.

One of my Best friends Revolarax (15904). He used to build with me and I always wanted to be able to build as good as he did. He could build just about anything. He was one really talented fellow.

Jacksaunt and Spaceguy were pretty great. Taboo was great only when he trashed on people. They left because everyone else notable left as well, but i think spaceguy left just because of interest lost im not sure.
taboo is ban on sight iirc

taboo is ban on sight iirc
Also, trashing on people is not a good quality to have

Modern

Connor (The guy who made those awesome endless zombie servers)

One of my Best friends Revolarax (15904). He used to build with me and I always wanted to be able to build as good as he did. He could build just about anything. He was one really talented fellow.
I saw him on a MERP server.

I miss Rughugger, I'm assuming he's busy with life.

I miss Rughugger, I'm assuming he's busy with life.
doesn't he have a child