Author Topic: Cargo/Pirate Ships?  (Read 10622 times)

I dont see why the people in the medevil times of AoT would have airships.

Badspot said that this game isn't a medieval game. Its a fantasy game so Airships could exist.

Do you guys mean a Final Fantasy-type airship or like IRL airships that look less.. Modern?

Who would want to use a very large expensive airship to get to the top of the log challenge?

Well, it's not like they'd buy it just for that.
It's like a horse. You wouldn't spend 300 GP on it just to go over to the woods, but you can use it for that along with everything else.

Do you guys mean a Final Fantasy-type airship or like IRL airships that look less.. Modern?
FF/Myazaki/Midevial airship. Anyways is we combine that with the guild idea we can have airborne wars between guilds.

You could try making the airships look like viking boats cause then it would look more medievil

I dont see why the people in the medevil times of AoT would have airships.
FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S NOT MEDIEVIL, When was the last time you saw medievil people with plutonium, Exactly, The game is FANTASY.

Cool... I mean... Oh, Sorry. (Ehe...)

Well, since everyone has magical properties and they whole population has survived without men, anything is possible...

Lol, this is the only time people have agreed with you, Mr. Bob. :P

Ok then, we go with the Final Fantasy type airships.

why dont we have cars like the flintstones or a spider man motobike

Cars:i can imagine a group of bikers out in formation in the wilderness. Your convoys up against a mountain and they're coming in fast. Your convoy can't out run them and you forgot to get the crap sword. [insert post apocalyptic style desert bike gang slaughter] Oh and sorry i'm late, noob slaughter time!
You could try making the airships look like viking boats cause then it would look more medieval
do you even listen to anything in the thread?!
hello i have an idea how about like you could use the wood and ores you get from the rocks and trees and take it to a new npc then when you have enough resources the npc makes the boat for you then maybe you could have uniforms for like say you had a guild or something you could make uniforms with different colour dyes then you could make huge battles in the sea and then you no who's team you are on

Hello, i have an idea why don't you start by using correct punctuation such as using periods. It would be easier for people to read. Ok thanks

Sorry about not fully getting the inner quote, i'm on a clock
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 07:16:25 AM by TMC »