Author Topic: [NEWS] Universal and Nintendo In Talks About Making Animated Super Mario Movie  (Read 2556 times)

Nintendo always does this stuff. "Lets make a movie with the worst company around!" Then when it flops theyre like "Wtf, forget movies."

there was also plans to make a super mario world inside universal studios, but i have no idea where that went

there was also plans to make a super mario world inside universal studios, but i have no idea where that went
It's still in the works, but they are currently working on the one in Japan.

n o

do it with disney

But they'll just make another Cinematic Universe! (No wait, that's a great idea.)

Nintendo always does this stuff. "Lets make a movie with the worst company around!" Then when it flops theyre like "Wtf, forget movies."

>always

pokemon movies ?
also you mean the mario movie which happened once

we dont speak of that mario movie...

nintendo hasnt made a feature film since the early 90s

>always

pokemon movies ?

The Pokémon movies weren't that good either :c

dude are you kidding me the first and 2000 were awesome

there were a lot of good ones, the newer ones are bland kiddie bullstuff, though

>always

pokemon movies ?
there was actually a anime mario movie, but it never got an official English dub
there were a lot of good ones, the newer ones are bland kiddie bullstuff, though
true

despicable me 1 was literally the only good one out of all of that
i thought that the secret life of pets got good reviews
or am i just imagining that