Author Topic: Best anti-feminist video I've seen yet.  (Read 4776 times)

gender roles aren't really a point for this kinda... whatever this is
because they're applied to everyone without any consideration for what their actual gender is
accepting longer hours is your fault, just like taking more dangerous jobs is
the thing about getting robbed or murdered was just ridiculous. what you're asking for at that point is just for nobody to get robbed or murdered. which is definitely what needs to happen, but it's not something we can accomplish easily. women have a specific fear, worse than anything besides murder, and that is of being raped
that can happen to men too, but considering the fact that you've never legitimately been afraid of being raped, it's not a big deal to be honest

I just finished the video, pls feel free to ignore all of that

also this isn't anti-feminist
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 02:52:14 PM by Foxscotch »

and cue the 20 page arguement

i still don't get why people feel the need to call attention to tumblr feminists

it's not like they have any forgetin power

i still don't get why people feel the need to call attention to tumblr feminists

it's not like they have any forgetin power

people like to cop out and use the extreme personalities or ideas of a minority as an excuse to dismiss or hate the majority of a group.

gender roles aren't really a point for this kinda... whatever this is
because they're applied to everyone without any consideration for what their actual gender is
accepting longer hours is your fault, just like taking more dangerous jobs is
the thing about getting robbed or murdered was just ridiculous. what you're asking for at that point is just for nobody to get robbed or murdered. which is definitely what needs to happen, but it's not something we can accomplish easily. women have a specific fear, worse than anything besides murder, and that is of being raped
that can happen to men too, but considering the fact that you've never legitimately been afraid of being raped, it's not a big deal to be honest

I just finished the video, pls feel free to ignore all of that

also this isn't anti-feminist

if you understood the video it is because it's showing how absurd the arguments feminists use are and why their movement is ruined because of the new generation of feminists who believe that woman have a higher place in society than men and "all men are bad and everything women go through is bad while men don't go through anything"

if you understood the video it is because it's showing how absurd the arguments feminists use are and why their movement is ruined because of the new generation of feminists who believe that woman have a higher place in society than men and "all men are bad and everything women go through is bad while men don't go through anything"
people like to cop out and use the extreme personalities or ideas of a minority as an excuse to dismiss or hate the majority of a group.
perfect example

well hold on zombilion, that's ridiculous. when has that been done ever before

well hold on zombilion, that's ridiculous. when has that been done ever before

s-sorry your imperial camelness, I was just a-answering your q-question...

yes.. that would be why I crossed it all out and added that next-to-last bit

and cue the 20 page arguement
Flat flyer wins this round

i stopped watching as soon as he said that we live in a matriarchy

I completely agree that there are issues men deal with that women don't; however, saying that it's women with more power will always be wrong. Even if you don't believe we live in a patriarchy, most of the issues men deal with are because of gender roles. The male role has always been seen as the more privileged one and the more important one. Issues like men's rape being ignored, or them having less of a chance of winning custody, are there because we want those roles to be filled by a woman. Women are weak, men are strong. That's the belief of a patriarchy. If you truly care about equality, you should accept that you're part of the oppresive group rather than try to point out how you're a victim. It's men oppressing men, not women oppressing men.

Also, if you still don't believe me, I ask you this: Is masculinity really shamed? How do people react when a girl acts masculine? What about vice versa?

The majority of feminsists were never planning on developing female superiority. That's just how you interpret the ramblings of a 18-year old sjw who just took a gender studies class and thinks she knows everything. It's kind of like assuming that the beliefs of a Conservative are shown by the Tea Party.

I completely agree that there are issues men deal with that women don't; however, saying that it's women with more power will always be wrong. Even if you don't believe we live in a patriarchy, most of the issues men deal with are because of gender roles. The male role has always been seen as the more privileged one and the more important one. Issues like men's rape being ignored, or them having less of a chance of winning custody, are there because we want those roles to be filled by a woman. Women are weak, men are strong. That's the belief of a patriarchy. If you truly care about equality, you should accept that you're part of the oppresive group rather than try to point out how you're a victim. It's men oppressing men, not women oppressing men.

Also, if you still don't believe me, I ask you this: Is masculinity really shamed? How do people react when a girl acts masculine? What about vice versea?

The majority of feminsists were never planning on developing female superiority. That's just how you interpret the ramblings of a 18-year old sjw who just took a gender studies class and thinks she knows everything. It's kind of like assuming that the beliefs of a Conservative are shown by the Tea Party.
It begins.

It begins.

I'm not trying to start an argument. I'm just asking for clarification as to how this really can be. Which i guess is an argument of you really want to see it that way

Also, if you still don't believe me, I ask you this: Is masculinity really shamed? How do people react when a girl acts masculine? What about vice versa?

Did you not realize that his video was completely ironic and was made to show how feminists act?

I'm thinking you actually thought those are his actual views

My point being is the feminist movement evolved from an equality-for-all movement, which is good, to a movement that tried to disrupt equality by displacing women on top of men. Women face their problems and men do too, albeit there are different issues, the issues are real and neither side should be ignored. It's ridiculous for the majority of the feminist movement to believe that woman's rights are being oppressed just because men face different issues that are just as bad
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 03:23:29 PM by HerpaDerp »