Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8841956 times)

five guys is stuff loving spent all my money on some loving burgers and a tiny ass thing of fries and they act like they just handed me the loving shrine of beef patties and then i have to wait 80 hours for all the fat people to try and figure out the loving coke machines and finally go eat my food (in my car because for some reason the stuffty resturant is packed) and its not even that good. like wtf why is this so popular they have like 3 items on their menu

forget five guys bruh
is it possible to order a "tiny ass thing of fries" at five guys????

five guys is stuff loving spent all my money on some loving burgers and a tiny ass thing of fries and they act like they just handed me the loving shrine of beef patties and then i have to wait 80 hours for all the fat people to try and figure out the loving coke machines and finally go eat my food (in my car because for some reason the stuffty resturant is packed) and its not even that good. like wtf why is this so popular they have like 3 items on their menu

forget five guys bruh
Theres a five guys up in the larger part of where i live and they gave me a tiny ass burger and I kid you not

HUGE BAGS OF FRENCH FRIES

forget five guys bruh
We always get enough fries for the entire family. You must have some stuffty five guys around you?

I wish mcdonalds gave you more fries

on a more related note, i took a selfie today cause suck my richard that's why
Let me go freshen up first.

I don't mind Five Guys, but I absolutely hate In-And-Out Burger. Their patties are like 5mm thick and are too salty. Their buns taste weird. Their fries taste too much like potato. forget them. Waste of time and money.
I've never tried five guys, I think I would enjoy it. In-and-out is my favorite. I don't mind the thickness, its always salty. I like the taste. I like curly fries.

why do people not like emo freak
hes one lovey beast

Let me go freshen up first.
I've never tried five guys, I think I would enjoy it. In-and-out is my favorite. I don't mind the thickness, its always salty. I like the taste. I like curly fries.

I've never tried five guys
I think I would enjoy it.
In-and-out is my favorite.
I don't mind the thickness
its always salty.
I like the taste.
Hidden message

So what I'm getting from this is that you don't care about the thickness of things you put in your mouth, as long as they (or any juices they produce) are salty.

So what I'm getting from this is that you don't care about the thickness of things you put in your mouth, as long as they (or any juices they produce) are salty.
I quite care about the thickness of items I put in my mouth, I don't want to feel like my jaw will come unhinged. Preferably sweet juices.

I quite care about the thickness of items I put in my mouth, I don't want to feel like my jaw will come unhinged. Preferably sweet juices.
Hardcore Chewing/Fork and knife

Problem solved

Hardcore Chewing/Fork and knife

Problem solved
You aren't supposed to use your teeth!

« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 01:10:31 AM by Emo Freak »