Author Topic: Moltenkitten showing his true colors  (Read 17495 times)

both lord and molten are equally handicapped in their own ways so idk why anyones defending either of them
like seriously trying to say that one of them is in the right is like trying to say which type of cancer you prefer, its still cancer either way

Molten had MLP avatars and such before Tony returned.
He's not trying to bait Tony into getting banned for breaking the executive order.
well when he says stuff like
This coming from Harvest whom hasn't done anything but post horse girls in the hot anime girls thread
which was posted even in this drama, tony can't respond to this
it sounds like bait if you ask me

tbh I used to be on tony's side of the argument, but seeing the stuff he pulled to get molten to respond makes him just as bad, if not worse than molten

i mean yeah molten's stupid for falling for the same stuff that got him into this situation over and over and over, but lord tony's the one who keeps goading him on and baiting him

i was gonna say brain cancer but I didnt think anyone would actually take that as literally as you did
the point still stands that they're both equally as bad and we'd be better off without either of them.

i was gonna say brain cancer but I didnt think anyone would actually take that as literally as you did
the point still stands that they're both equally as bad and we'd be better off without either of them.
yo man like literally omg so like molten isnt like as bad as tony.. literally
molten can be trained to sit and stay if we try hard enough
tony wont change and refuses to behave
molten is like testicular cancer - you can easily remove the problem if you stop it early enough but if you let it continue itll spread
tony is like brain cancer that cant be operated on

lol this dude over here suggesting 're-education' because he doesnt like how one user acts

lol this dude over here suggesting 're-education' because he doesnt like how one user acts
im not the only one who didnt like how molten was handling things right
its not re-education its showing him that one solution is better than the other
dont continue to engage tony vs keep replying to tonys provoking posts

if anything molten falling for it time and time again speaks volumes about him and none of these volumes are pleasant

if you were to teach at a prison (with no other options)
and only two students were in your class (molten and tony)
out of everything theyve done so far on BLF how would you grade them

you may not give them both the same grade
A- Excellent
B- Could be better
C- Terrible
D- I'd rather die than read their posts again 
F- I'd rather burn in hell forever while looking at a picture of Maxx than read their posts again

I mean, if you think that's what being an animal is, you need a biology lesson.

well were you initially referring to the scientific or non-scientific usage of the word?

yo man like literally omg so like molten isnt like as bad as tony.. literally
tony wont change and refuses to behave
molten is like testicular cancer - you can easily remove the problem if you stop it early enough but if you let it continue itll spread
tony is like brain cancer that cant be operated on

molten cant be trained or taught how to not be a dipstuff because hes tried before to not be one and has miserably failed every time. hes incapable of changing just like tony is, simple as that.

and since you seem so keen on taking my brown townogy as literally as possible ill restate it for you; telling me whether molten or tony is better is like telling me that one type of brain cancer is better than another. its still brain cancer either way so it doesnt matter, and neither cancer will just "go away" unless you try and forcibly remove it.

neither of them are capable of changing or will ever change. bottom line. its been said by both of them too many times for me to even have a chance of believing it. if you actually believe that either one is going to change then either you're completely delusional or you're lying to yourself

maybe in a year or two molten will realize how much of an idiot he really was

by the way since im so literal about things:
some types of brain cancer are better than others it really depends
if they arent/cant be removed forcibly then one type could kill you faster than the other
or another type could give you pain while the other doesnt
if youre going to compare tony and molten to brain cancer then you need to rethink that
i mean you can call them cancer but compare them? nah.

its not re-education its showing him that one solution is better than the other

I love this man.